Day 3 of Medifast (Diary of FitQueen)

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day 3 of Medifast (Diary of FitQueen)

Postby FitQueen » June 25th, 2005, 3:05 am

I am on Day 3 of my journey.

I cannot believe that I am already down to 239.8 lbs from 244.8 lbs, and it has only been 2 days.

I did go on a minor binge last night. I had 2 chillis packets and 2 bars. I had been fighting cravings all day. I wanted to eat some peanuts from the vending machine, but I did not. I wanted to stop at McDonald's, but I did not. I wanted to eat the leftover pizza, but I did not.

However, when I got home and saw that small amount of chilli (although very delicious) in my bowl, I had to eat something.

My body is already in moderate ketosis. I feel it. I am so ready for this new adventure.

I will keep you updated.

Increase the Peace,

Ruth aka FitQueen
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Postby FitQueen » June 25th, 2005, 3:57 am

To all:

I am on Day 3 of my Medifast journey. I am truly melting. I am already down 5 lbs. Here is my story.

I have 3 small children (2 boys and 1 girl). I was so depressed about how I looked and felt. My body was literally in constant pain.

Two weeks ago, when I got home from work, my oldest son (Age 6) asked me to read with him. I did not have the energy to read with him. I am always telling my children to wait or later because I do not have the energy to participate in their lives. I am getting overwhelmed as I write. Thank God for my husband.

This event some how reached my heart and I knew I had to do something if I want to live with quality and be around for my children. I prayed. I asked God for wisdom.

I went to a Jenny Craig center, but they would not allow me to begin the program because they needed written clearance from my doctor due to my high blood pressure. Well, I just relocated a year ago to GA from NJ so I knew that there would be a delay. This was divine intervention. That night, I completed a survey to determine which diet was suitable for me based on my responses. Medifast was one out of 4 diets recommended for me.

I went to the Medifast website and placed my order for a one month supply. However, my next order will come from this website. I could have saved $80.00. That is another story.

Through a search engine, I found this website. It is a great website. I enjoy sharing my journey. I love hearing testimonials about the journey of others.

My order arrived on this past Wednesday, June 22nd and my journey has begun.

I too have failed at dieting in the past. This time there is something different within me. I cannot explain it. I have not discussed this with anyone, other than my husband. I will just let them see the results.

Take care,

Ruth aka FitQueen
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

FitQueen
Trusted Member

Postby Unca_Tim » June 25th, 2005, 6:35 am

Welcome FQ,
You're ready baby!
Glad you found us....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby FitQueen » June 25th, 2005, 2:46 pm

Unca:

Thank you for your welcome.

Do you know where I can find success stories? I love to read testimonials about people who have lost weight, especially those lost 100lbs or more.

Thanks,

Ruth aka FitQueen
Ruth aka FitQueen

FitQueen
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.