ChynnaDoll

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby katieb920 » March 14th, 2007, 3:16 pm

I think it is great that your husband is supporting you........ My husband would never do that. He is to afraid of me when I am starving. HaHaHa.... :lol:
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » March 14th, 2007, 4:12 pm

Hooray that your hubby was there to save you.. :hug: That was so wonderful of him. Like Donica said - you would have been so disappointed afterwards. Glad to hear that everything is going well with you. Sorry I have been incognito but have spent the last couple of days with my girlfriend at the hospital. She is supposed to coming home either tonight or tomorrow - they are waiting for her walker to arrive (remember she is only 40 - ouch!!). Talk to you soon and keep up the good work!!!! :yay:
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 14th, 2007, 8:19 pm

katieb920 wrote:I think it is great that your husband is supporting you........ My husband would never do that. He is to afraid of me when I am starving. HaHaHa.... :lol:

Girl you are tooooo funny...LOL!
Yeah, he is pretty good at supporting me and for that i am truly grateful...however sometimes he has to get out'a my way too, especially when i'm HUNGRY...i'm MEAN..LOL!

Keep on shakin!

Love,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 14th, 2007, 8:29 pm

SuzyQ66 wrote:Hooray that your hubby was there to save you.. :hug: That was so wonderful of him. Like Donica said - you would have been so disappointed afterwards. Glad to hear that everything is going well with you. Sorry I have been incognito but have spent the last couple of days with my girlfriend at the hospital. She is supposed to coming home either tonight or tomorrow - they are waiting for her walker to arrive (remember she is only 40 - ouch!!). Talk to you soon and keep up the good work!!!! :yay:

Yep, you are soooo right...i would have HATED myself!..so glad i didn't give in:+)

Love,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby Tawanda » March 15th, 2007, 7:13 am

post removed by Tawanda
Last edited by Tawanda on April 17th, 2007, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

KFC and hubby

Postby JonnaD » March 15th, 2007, 7:44 am

I hope this episode helped your hubby realize he needs to put away the left-overs before temptation wrecks your plans. I'm sure he would have felt awful for his part in your falling off the wagon.
Thank goodness the calvary came to the rescue just in the nick of time! Both of you keep up the good work.

Jonna
Jonna
Working on learning patience - I want to be thin and I want it NOW!
JonnaD
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 15th, 2007, 8:56 am

Tawanda wrote:Chynna, you have such a pretty name and your Porky2 just doesn't sound as pretty. ;) :D I think you need to consider a name change----You are positive Chynna not a Porky (just my silly, unrequested 2 cents). ;)

LOL! Tawanda you are abbbbsolutely right. I have actually been thinking about that myself:+)..I'd actualy thought about maybe changing it to "ChynnaDoll"...what'cha think?

Oh and btw, thanks for my name compliment :-P You and Lizabette are in consensus..lol!

Love,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby Unca_Tim » March 15th, 2007, 8:57 am

Hi Chynna,
We do have the technology to change your name.
Let me know if you want to....
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Re: KFC and hubby

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 15th, 2007, 9:38 am

JonnaD wrote:I hope this episode helped your hubby realize he needs to put away the left-overs before temptation wrecks your plans. I'm sure he would have felt awful for his part in your falling off the wagon.
Thank goodness the calvary came to the rescue just in the nick of time! Both of you keep up the good work.

Jonna

Hahahaha, and he also needs to put away the "junk food" and fruit too..girl, i LOVE grapes and he buys them and lays them on the counter and he knows how much i love them especially the green ones...i don't think he realized the "enormity" of what he was doing... we had a good LONGGGGG talk about things and he promised he would be more cognizant of that from now on...he said he was sorry but he just really didn't realize what a "negative" impact that was having regarding my progress...other than that he is the most WONDERFUL and SWEETEST husband:+))))

Also, thanks for the wishes for "us" to keep doing good:+)

Love,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby bikipatra » March 15th, 2007, 11:40 am

I am lucky that my husband is a vegetarian and we hardly ever have anything around the house that is tempting. We are even out of jam! :roflmao:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 15th, 2007, 1:00 pm

bikipatra wrote:I am lucky that my husband is a vegetarian and we hardly ever have anything around the house that is tempting. We are even out of jam! :roflmao:

Yep, you ARE lucky alright!!!...what'a blessing:+)...now speaking of "jam", do you know if we can have sugarfree jam?

Love,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby bikipatra » March 15th, 2007, 1:10 pm

porky2 wrote:
bikipatra wrote:I am lucky that my husband is a vegetarian and we hardly ever have anything around the house that is tempting. We are even out of jam! :roflmao:

Yep, you ARE lucky alright!!!...what'a blessing:+)...now speaking of "jam", do you know if we can have sugarfree jam?

Love,
Chynna

I doubt it. I have never seen it listed on our allowed food lists. The only extras I ever have are pickles and broth so maybe wait for one of our Medi-experts! Just FYI, my last jam sammich was made with sugarfree jam. Not that it didn't keep me above ticker for 3-4 days!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby SuzyQ66 » March 16th, 2007, 3:35 pm

Everytime I see your new name I think of ChynnaDoll that was on that one reality show on VH1. I can't think of the name but it's the one were celebrities live together. It's not a show I watch but have seen it a couple times. YOU ARE NOTHING like that ChynnaDoll...believe me..she has problems. Anyways, I am so happy that things are going great for you and that you are still shaking. You have such a positive outlook all the time - I too love your posts. Have a great weekend!!
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » March 16th, 2007, 3:46 pm

I have that problem when I see her name too, mostly because of the pictures on the gossip boards of an enlarged physical ccharacteristic.
Last edited by bikipatra on March 17th, 2007, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Gooood Morning:+)))

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 17th, 2007, 8:15 am

Well, i thought i'd better drop in on my OWN journal for i have been spending time at everyone else's..LOL!

"Happy St. Patty's Day" to you my felow buddies:+))

<snip>no urls please - Mr. Snippy</snip>
(Decided to post it here too)

I'm doing pretty good so far with everything...just waiting til' tomorrow to see will the scale go down a bit..sure hope so.

I did however experience strange leg pain in my right leg yesterday while i was sitting here typing...it really hurt, but hard to describe the pain sensation. I had to put a hot water bottle on it and then i took an 800mg Motrin (prescribed)...that seemed to help but i still have a tinch of it this morning and it is 11:05am here. Was wondering have any of you ever experienced leg pain while on program?...don't know if it could possibly be MM related?

Well i guess that's all for now...hope everyhope is doing alright.

Keep on shakin

Love,
Chynna :-P
ChynnaDoll

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal