'Chocolate Covered Cherries!' Wow, legal too!!

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby Suzie2006 » January 19th, 2006, 6:43 pm

Thanks Jan. I'm determined to do well on this diet. I'm starting tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Start date: Jan. 20, 2006
SW224/CW216/GW160
Height: 5'7"
I lost 8 lbs!!!!
Suzie2006
Trusted Member

Good Luck

Postby Jan » January 19th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Hi Suzie,
Good Luck Suzie, But .......
Really there is no luck involved. :D It is a great great program that works for everyone. Just follow it exactly -- and I know you will -- and soon those pounds are going to leaving you for good!!! I'll be watching for you
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » February 15th, 2006, 8:36 am

lan wrote:Here is the recipe; I am going to try it for dinner tonight; I hope you try it too!

Take 1/2 cup of really hot water and put it into a blender. Add 1 package of sugar-free cherry Jello, (or any flavor actually). Blend well on medium speed. Mixture will become frothy, but continue blending. Do not turn blender off while adding next ingredients. Next, add 4 ice cubes; allow them to blend into the mixture. Add Medifast shake mix (chocolate, in this case), allowing it to also blend into the mixture. Add an additional 4 ice cubes and continue mixing until thick. If mixture did not get thick enough, chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes.

Scoup mousse out, get a spoon, and enjoy!

I just took this recipie and instead of using SF cherry jello I used strawberry and instead of a Chocolate shake I used a strawberry creme shake and it tasted just like strawberry icecream. For those of you craving icecream this may do the trick for you...also I only used 1/2 jello packet.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Previous

Return to Lean Cuisine