cHASING OFF THE HUNGER PANGS

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

cHASING OFF THE HUNGER PANGS

Postby marge » April 29th, 2004, 3:31 pm

Hi all..today is my week 2 and 4 days into the program. I lost 10 the first 2 weeks and had a pretty decent time so far.

Today I was really really hungry and the usual did not do the trick of stopping it meaning, the pickles, bouillon, celery etc. until I allowed myself to have another shake....I have some of the RTD "Ready to Drink" kind that I keep on hand for travelling or emergencies like this one was. Well believe me the shake did the trick and now I can hold out another couple of hourse before I have my yum chilli with the broken up crakers in it. when I make it even my skinny hubby says..."boy that smells good". Just thought I would pass on the tip with the extra shake rather than breaking down and eating a no no food

As a group we will succeed :cleader:

hugs

marge

200/190/150
marge
Preferred member

Postby TamiL » April 30th, 2004, 4:18 pm

Marge
way to go with passing up temptation of eating any "no no foods"!! hunger pangs can creep up on you..and dont want to go away sometimes..I find that having something HOT makes it easier...I will have a fast soup sometimes..and a few minutes later, the hunger subsides. Some days I find that I am so much more hungry than others...If I need that extra shake I take it with an extra glass of water and like you said..its better than eating something off the plan!!

your doing so great Marge...so happy for you
Keep on shakin.... ;)
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.