Cravings/hunger/increased energy

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Cravings/hunger/increased energy

Postby Fat and Fatter in KY » June 27th, 2005, 6:22 pm

This is the fourth day for my wife and I to be on the plan. My understanding is that most people on the plan do not have cravings/hunger after the third day. This is not true for us.
Also our energy levels have not increased as expected. We are both following the guidelines and hope the "new" results will kick in fast.
Any advice on overcoming?
As far as weight needed to loose, my wife has much more weight to loose than myself; however, we are both experiencing the same results. Is there any help out there for us?? :-P
Fat and Fatter in KY

Postby dlr2424 » June 27th, 2005, 6:40 pm

Stick with the plan.... :D ......your right on target...... :thumbsup: ......not everyone has the same experiences.... :no: .....and hunger doesn't always go away after 3 days..... :hmmm: .....but it will subside.........it will be mostly head hunger you will experience...... :huh: ....and as far as the energy....... :secret: .......I laid low for the first few weeks and enjoyed it!!!!!!..... :bouncie: .....however with in time you will feel like a new person.... :goofyjump: ....so just follow the plan to a tea .... :yay: .....and you will be amazed
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Dean0408 » June 27th, 2005, 9:49 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time so far.........Donna is exactly right.......everyone is different and time frames for settling into the plan will be different too.

I hope you are taking advantage of the boullion, celery and pickles for those really bad times.

You mentioned cravings/hunger. To me these are two different animals. Heck........I get cravings sometimes right after I eat and I am not even hungry. Being hungry is not a pleasant feeling, but if you are used to eating a lot and eating anytime you want (as most of us are), then the hunger part is understandable. Your bodies are saying "Hey.....what the heck is going on? I am used to a limitless supply of JUNK in my stomach......and I will make give you hunger pains until you start sending me junk again!"

Well, after a while your body gets tired of complaining and sees that what you are doing is actually good for it..........and will make it feel better and last longer.

If your wife says she is hungry.........don't say you are hungry (even if you really are hungry) By not saying you are hungry, you are actually giving her (and you) support. Nothing makes you hungrier than to sit around with another hungry person and whine about being hungry........hehe :mrgreen: Instead, change the subject......drink some water and do something together that will get your minds off food.

I promise.........stick with it and the hungries will go away.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 27th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Hi F and F,
If you'd like to post your schedule and meals here, maybe we can see something we can help you with.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Weight Loss