CANT EAT ENOUGH!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

CANT EAT ENOUGH!

Postby fatfree » July 20th, 2005, 6:34 am

HI Everyone!
I have a weird thing going on, I am doing the full fast and cant seem to eat all my supplements everyday!? I am never hungry and have plenty of energy but I usaually miss one of my supplements....Is this a big problem??

Have a great day everybody :lol:
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Hmm....

Postby Alisha » July 20th, 2005, 7:16 am

How many supplements are you getting in per day? I'm doing the full fast too so I was wondering. All the information I have recommends 5-6 a day so as long as you're not under 5 I think you should be okay?? The local physician clinic in Tampa that uses Medifast as their diet program (Medslim) only give their patients 5 a day. I was told 6 on here but the booklet that came with my first shipment only about 3 weeks ago still says 5-6 so I'm pretty confused too. I have always done 5 plus 2 bouillon and 1-2 pickles and I feel great. I have no hunger and I go to bed early (I'm up at 4:30am almost every weekday) so getting in 6 would be very difficult.

Anyone else??

Alisha :rose:
"I can resist everything but temptation"

~Oscar Wilde

Alisha
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Number of supplements

Postby Jan » July 20th, 2005, 10:02 pm

Hi Fatfree,
Well let's see if I remember this correctly or not. I think I do. If you are active you need 6 replacements each day. If you are not too active you can get by with 5. Here's the thing though -- if you cut your caloric intake too much you won't lose weight as effectively. Your body will go into a "self preservation mode" and refuse to part with any of the fat. It "thinks" you are trying to starve it to death. I personally think 6 meal replacements are about right because the rest of us not complete fast people are doing 6. We'll see what Nancy says. :lol:
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby martha » July 20th, 2005, 10:08 pm

FATFREE--

hi-- I too was having the same problem at first and Nancy told me I was to have 6 supplements a day or 5 with the lean and green.. If I did the complete fast I had to be under Dr supervision.. She said the same thing as Jan did about the weight loss slowing down if not having the full 6 a day.. so please try to get them all in each day.. unless it's changed since Nancy told me this..she should be on soon and then we will both be sure..have a great week-- you need the calories each day as well as the other good things in each shake..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby fatfree » July 21st, 2005, 6:21 am

Thanks everyone! I am going to try VERY hard to get all 6 in a day. I go to bed relatively early (like 9:30) so I might have to take them every 2 hours to get them all in.

Thanks agian for your help....it is really appreciated :lol:
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree

Postby Nancy » July 21st, 2005, 11:32 pm

Hi, Little Darlin' ~

So sorry to be tardy here - I've been very busy being a Mom and Grammy PLUS trying to keep up with my clients, cleaning the MakeMeThinner Cottage, washing the underdoodies, etc., spiffing up the MakeMeThinner Cottage yard so...when you need me desperately and I am tardy, send me an email directly and knock loudly on my email door.

Yes, it IS important to get all your meal replacements in every day...we don't want ya making an emergency trip to the horsepital and doing time as an inmate there. There are some days when it is indeedy doo rather difficult to slurp all those shakes but it is very important to do so as our body needs every calorie we give it. Never ever, no not ever have less than 5 packets a day…your doc will help you to know if you need 5 or 6. Active folks = 6.

Try having your meals a bit closer together.

Remember, your meal replacements = fuel.

We humanoids have top performance bods - we are like fancy vehicles and we need to have premium fuel in our tanks if we are to operate supremely so chug those shakes, even if ya don't feel like it. This is our MEDIfast and we need to look at it like it is our prescription medication for life (because it is!) and we are to have a dose every 2.5 - 3.5 hours. So drink up.

Yep, we must be monitored by our physician if we choose to be on the complete meal replacement program. Even though I am a very experienced Medifaster, hold advanced certifications and am a Global Director, I am still not a professional health care giver. In no way is a Health Advisor qualified to supervise people on the complete meal replacement program. I don't have one of those medical insignias on my leopard print shirt! Let's not get me in trouble, Kids. Drink those shakes, slurp those soups, scarf that oatmeal, sip that Chai Latte, tip back a Cappuccino, munch those bars, poke that puddin' down, crunch those crackers and don’t skip a packet – because I said so!!

Take good care of yourself, Kids! Get all the excellent nutrition, essential vitamins and minerals so you can be healthy, happy, energized and strong for the long-haul. Thank you very much!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby fatfree » July 24th, 2005, 7:29 am

Thanks Nancy........I have been an angel and have been eating all my supplements everyday now :mrgreen:
Actually I feel better too, I was feeling fine before but honestly I can feel an improvement!!
Thanks agian for your help
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree

Return to Come on in.