can't wait until tomorrow....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

can't wait until tomorrow....

Postby buffybegood » July 19th, 2005, 11:17 am

Hi..... I ordered my Medifast on Sunday and should get my meals on Wed. {tomorrow} I have gained about 60 lbs in the past few years....yikes....I used to be a personal trainer.....when I quit working, and working out alot, the pounds started to add up. I can't work out like I used to, and don't really want to. I want to be thin again, and feel good about myself. I know this will work for me if I stick to it. You guys are proof of that! bye for now
buffybegood

Postby martha » July 19th, 2005, 11:26 am

Buffybegood------

WELCOME to our forum.. SO glad to have you.. I too use to work out about 4 hours a day when I lost all of my weight the last time. I kept it off for a while till I moved in with my mom and couldn't go to the gym at all. I don't want to have to exercise all the time either..I am getting to old for that but with this plan you don't have to exercise to lose the weight.. That's one thing I really like about this program.. I think its the best program by far that I have tried or seen in a very long time.. Nancy(HA) didn't exercise at all till she lost all of her weight and wasn't flabby and all like I use to think you would be without exercise..Good luck and remember the first 3 days are usually the worse.. after that it's smooth sailing..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby buffybegood » July 19th, 2005, 8:27 pm

Thanks Martha, I know it will be worth it. I felt so good when I was in shape. Where does everyone get the measuring tape icons at the bottom of their posts? It is so cute!
buffybegood
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » July 19th, 2005, 9:01 pm

Buffeybegood..

tickerfactory.com or 3fatchicks.com and follow the directions.. it's really easy to do..--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room