can i eat salt or anything other than medifast

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

can i eat salt or anything other than medifast

Postby carmen » March 16th, 2004, 9:57 pm

It's my 9th day and it has been a definate struggle making dinner every night for my family. I am 26 and weigh 217 and feel like the weight is not coming off fast enough !!! What are some good tips to get you through the day??? Is there anything I can eat other than Medifast that won't slow me down?????? :roll: :roll: :?: Thank you
carmen

Postby Carrie » March 17th, 2004, 5:54 am

Hi Carmen,

Welcome!

Please reference the FAQ section, it talk's a bit about what other things you can have.

Also take a look at the 'Lean Cuisine' forum, there's a bunch of recipes in there that make life on medifast a lot easier.

Best of luck,
Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Jims Chick » March 17th, 2004, 9:12 am

Carmen,
I also struggle making dinner every night for my family. I sometimes can't keep my fingers out of things.....just a taste you know. :roll: A couple of the things I do is to make a cup of boulion and drink it with either a package of crackers or some celery. Something to much on helps me alot. If I am really hungry and really struggling I will make and eat my medifast soup and asparagus while I am cooking for everyone else.....and then go out and walk on the treadmill while they eat.
Julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room