Calling all "Oldies but goodies"

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

hi...

Postby gillian » October 11th, 2008, 9:45 am

I was wondering what happened to you all.... Im really struggling, but working through different issues then wanting to cheat or anything like that. I want to stay on plan so bad, and honestly have not even wanted to look back in the last month. My prOBLEM IS that I am losing so slowly. I am 100% compliant, and I have only lost 10 pounds in exactly 30 days today. I relize that this is much more then I would lose on weight watchers or something, but, it is much less then I lost last time!!!! Oh. am I in the wrong forum? I AM AN OLDIE, (although not as old as DOGMA) hee hee. PLEASE ADVISE... and, good luck strugglers- it is a mind set. Remind yourself it is not forever. NO MORE FAT KNEES!!!!
Gillian
gillian
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » October 12th, 2008, 10:34 am

Hi Gillian,
I TOTALLY know what you mean! When I was originally losing, I was losing an average of 3.5-4lbs per week. This restart, I'm lucky to lose 2 or 2.5! I know it's still faster than the other methods, but it is kind of a bummer. I just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

I've decided to do two things to see if I can "up" it a little this week. I'm measuring to a T the L & G ingredients and I'm making sure to add 20 minutes of exercise (either walking or pilates) per day (at least 5 days per week).

Other than that, I just need to up my water and down my diet coke and I hope to get back into the 3 lb a week range! I have a silly goal...I have 30lbs to go and would LOVE to be at goal by New Year's Day...so 3lbs a week will get me there! Hey, everyone needs a goal and if I don't reach goal until Superbowl Sunday...no biggie, at least I'm heading the right direction!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to What's Shakin'