Bye bye week 2- and 17 pounds!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby fedup » June 16th, 2005, 9:22 am

Thanks for all the support! :lol:

As for the 5 vs. 6 thing, I don't know if it changed... When I did the program in the fall it was okay to do 5 supplements a day and 6 if you needed it, and I found that it worked great for me. I had tons of energy and I lost steadily. I guess it depends on each person. I don't recommend tampering with the plan, so go with what you were told. When I did it in the fall it was 3 shakes a day and 5 OR 6 supplements. I know the 3 shakes thing has changed but I still do that too, just 'cause I think my body likes the soy.

I'll ask Nancy to make sure I'm okay, or maybe she could respond if she sees this thread... ;)
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby fedup » June 16th, 2005, 9:26 am

Hi everyone, it's me again :) ! Just wanted to clarify for everyone, I did some checking and it IS okay for me that I'm doing the 5 supplements. If you read the "getting started" or "FAQ" section of this forum it says that full fast is 5-6 supplements. A person can choose what's right for their body!

I checked 'cause I was wondering why some were saying that it wasn't supposed to be 5, wanted to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong! (My mind definitely wanders so I thought I was having an ADD moment!! :lol: Wanted to share in case others do 5 or 6 like I do!

Soooo... keep doing what's right for you (while following the plan!) and keep on shakin!
Christy 5'5" age-34
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Unca_Tim » June 16th, 2005, 9:33 am

Just remember that the full fast is considered a VLCD (very low calorie diet) and you should work closely with your Dr. while you're using it.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby fedup » June 16th, 2005, 10:29 am

Ditto to what Unca said! I would dearly love to the lean and green meal, (people doing that plan seem to lose just as much!) but for me it's just not a good thing right now. Maybe I'll add it later or closer to transition. I knew that I needed a break from food choices for awhile, 'cause I had been letting food run my life. I think doing the meal would be harder for me 'cause I'd be thinking that I "could" eat something off program and then I'd be downhill from there!

Kuddos to those who can do the lean and green the RIGHT way! We're all shakin away, whether it's full fast or w/ the lean & green! ;)
Christy 5'5" age-34
fedup
Trusted Member

Previous

Return to The Weight Room