Big Guy In Town

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Big Guy In Town

Postby Guest » June 9th, 2004, 6:51 pm

Hello,

I am new here and wanted to post my before weight. First I will tell you my story.

I am about 5'11'' and have been very athletic all my life. At age 20, I weighed 240 lbs and looked great!! I have a large frame so I really did look in shape.

I rode an excersise bike 4 miles per day, lifted weights 5 times per week, and played in a basketball league every weekend.

I could dunk a basketball on a 9' 6" rim!! I look back on those days and wonder where I went.. I am gone and it seemed to happen so quickly.

At age 27, I incurred a back injury (herniated discs, bone calcification) and my activity halted. The things I once loved to do, have vanished and now I am a very hefty 430 lbs. I know, I am shocked too.

I am dpressed and am currently on medication. Although my blood pressure, cholestorol, and sugar are ok, it is only a matter of time.

I have tried many things in the past and now I am going to try the Medifast program.

I will need lots of support and it seems this forum can help me with that.

Thanks everyone.. I hope to post some pictures soon...

Peter

Postby explorthis » June 9th, 2004, 7:09 pm

I am a very hefty 430 lbs.

Peter.. WELCOME! I can tell you if your serious, look no further for support, or how to loose weight, you are home!

Have you already began, or purchased your Medifast?

I can promise you it works, I am a success story, losing 113 pounds in about 4 months.

Again, welcome

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lois » June 10th, 2004, 9:51 am

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the MF family 8)

hugs,

Lois
Lois