Before and Almost There Pics (NE Gal in South) Carol

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

That beautiful picture...

Postby LessOfMe » April 25th, 2005, 4:23 pm

...of you makes me want to give you a big hug! You are truly an inspiration to those of us who are new to the program. I know that if you could do it, so can I....so can we all!

Medifast is the best program I have found and it works for me. I have been stuck at 22#'s for a week now, but do notice my slacks getting loose and people say they can see I am losing weight. I expect that stubborn scale to give in very soon and bring me to a 25# loss. I have as much weight to lose as you did, Carol, so it was very encouraging to get on line and see your post.

Congratulations!

Karen (aka LessOfMe)
284 > 238 >

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:1-3
LessOfMe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Guest » April 8th, 2006, 9:54 am

How lond did it take to lose and look as good as you do

How long did it take

Postby NE gal in South » April 10th, 2006, 8:56 am

The almost there picture you see of me was approximately 8 1/2 months into the program, I had lost around 140 lbs by then I believe. That pink bag you see me waiving around holds a pair of salmon color pants in a size 10. Nancy and Bonnie told me to buy the size 10 instead of the size 12. They said the size 10 would fit soon and the 12 would be too big. I am happy to report that even the size 10 was to big last summer. I am having them altered to fit better this summer. I have another photo that I will get Unca Tim to post for all to see. I have on a pair of petite size 8 pants. They are now loose but not baggy.

I love the convenience of the supplements, they taste great, and most importantly it works fast if you do it day after day. I feel great and can now jog up the hill with my 3 little dogs if they want to run. In the past I was huffing and puffing if they walked fast.

Believe it you can feel great, get healthy and loose the flabbage! Just decide and do it!!! We are all here to help you!

Carol
cmc
NE gal in South
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Guest » April 10th, 2006, 9:37 am

We have seen Carol since she lost her weight. She has done a wonderful job at keeping her weight off.

Carol - we look forward to having you post your recent picture.

Carol is a walking testimony of how Medifast can change our lives if we stick to it "Day by Day" as she said.

We are so proud of :you: Carol.

Carol is now helping others take back their lives with Medifast.

Thanks Carol for your living testimony. :bighug:

Postby Bonnie » April 10th, 2006, 10:53 am

Oops!! I forgot to sign in - the last post was from me.

Can't wait to see your picture Carol!!!
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lizabette » April 11th, 2006, 8:16 pm

CAROL,

You are unbelievably vibrant and beautiful. Someone said a living testimony for taking control of your health and thinness.

If anybody ever needed a motivational story, yours is IT!

I will be holding my breath until I see that new picture of you, so for my sake, please hurry!

You will be the Poster Girl of the MMT Forum and no telling how many people you will motivate and encourage to keep going....

You said "Believe it you can feel great, get healthy and loose the flabbage! Just decide and do it!!! We are all here to help you!"

That's what we need, CAROL... Please have mercy on us and hurry! (No time for the cute 'thingies' on this post)

Lizabett
e

Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Becky » April 15th, 2006, 12:10 pm

Wow Carol--it's great to see your picture here. When I first met you at one of the health advisor trainings, you were already tiny! It's amazing now to see your before pictures. You are a changed woman. Bon Bon always talks about you & how proud she is of you. Isn't it great to have such good Medifast buddies? You're an inspiration.
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby mamabear » April 15th, 2006, 7:53 pm

WOW!!! You look amazing!! :bravo: You truly are an inspiration! I am gonna get shakin!! :mrgreen:
mamabear
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Previous

Return to Studio