another new gal

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

another new gal

Postby PGL » May 13th, 2005, 8:54 pm

Hi everyone ! Almost feel like I know you from reading your posts over a week now...I'm a 2 weeker, and have all the same struggles you do..good to have people who understand..my daughter is getting married in Oct, and I'd like to drop 70 lbs by then..I need to feel better, not just look better, and I'm just sick of the way things are...I've gotta do this..please pray for me...nice to meet you all.
PGL

Postby dlr2424 » May 13th, 2005, 8:58 pm

PGL........ :wavie: ....great to meet you...............and without asking you have my prayers.......... :angel: ......looking forward to cheering you on to your victories......... :cheerleader: .......YOU CAN DO IT..........one shake at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 14th, 2005, 9:39 am

Welcome PGL~~ its good to have you on board. You have an excellent goal and you have the right tools to get you there.

I look forward to sharing in your success. :mrgreen:

DonicaB :wave:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Walks262 » May 14th, 2005, 2:01 pm

PGL,

I want to join with Donna and Donica in WELCOMING you to Medifast and to this Forum. :D I look forward to hearing about your successes!
Walks262

204.5/150/147, then, 142
Walks262
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby PGL » May 15th, 2005, 10:52 am

Hi, and thanks for the encouraging replies ! I look forward to our journey together!
Gina
PGL

Postby HalfOfChicka » May 15th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Welcome, PGL!

As you can see, I'm a newbie, too, and I look forward to seeing both of our successes. And good for you for having a reasonable goal with a good timeframe. I know so many people that set high expectations for themselves with not much time to do it in. Your goal by October is completely doable, and at the very least you'll have a great amount off by then and you'll have two wonderful things to celebrate!

Wendy
HalfOfChicka

Postby Nancy » May 15th, 2005, 11:34 pm

Dear PGL and Halfa ~

Welcome to you both and we hope that you will find the answers you need as you enter the beginning stages of your weight loss programs.

Every day is a learning opportunity and it is really neat that you have joined us on the journey.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.