Bars

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Bars

Postby Kido » February 17th, 2006, 4:06 pm

I am not so sure I like using them as a meal. When I re-order I don't have to have that many do I?
Kido
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Dayna » February 17th, 2006, 4:09 pm

I don't think you have to have any at all, if you don't like them. One of the beauties of this program is that we can use any combination of the supplements, as long as we limit the bars to no more than one a day. But we're not required to have them at all, if we don't want to.

- Dayna
Someone once wrote:I'm allergic to cake. I break out in fat when I eat it.

8/05 - 275
SD - 1/17/06 - 259

Dayna
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby sidrah » February 17th, 2006, 8:53 pm

I really hardly ever use the bars- often if I am in a rush only. They aren't bad, but I just prefer to have some sort of food rather than that.

I like the oatmeal ones and have them for lunch sometimes when I am busy, though.
sidrah
Preferred member

Bars

Postby Jan » February 17th, 2006, 9:16 pm

Everyone is exactly right -- you don't have to incorporate the bars into your program at all. They are easy to carry in your purse though if you need to get in a quick meal. The only restriction is only l bar per day if you choose to use them.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » February 17th, 2006, 10:36 pm

I went for three months with no bars, had a few over the course of a couple of weeks when I was on vacation in Kauai and went for six more months with no bars. Now I use them about once or twice a week.

:secret: I have a bar problem and can easily want more than my single alottment so I just choose to avoid them for the most part.

The Take Shape For Life Program is wonderful because you can custom design your daily meal plan according to your personal likes - our tastebuds can do a happy dance every day. :dance:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss