Bad trading experience with Saraak

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Postby GucciGoo » May 3rd, 2006, 8:46 am

I am a newbie too. But maybe you should have not trusted someone with only 3 posts. There should be a minimum amount of posts before trading- so at least you know the person.
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » May 3rd, 2006, 9:47 am

BeachBaby wrote:I am a newbie too. But maybe you should have not trusted someone with only 3 posts. There should be a minimum amount of posts before trading- so at least you know the person.

I agree with you BB...Saarak actaully used to post A LOT on here, but never registered her name until just before she quit posting. Several of us were pretty familiar with her :) But like you, I wouldn't trade with someone that hasn't been posting for a while :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby angelgirl » May 3rd, 2006, 9:51 am

I don't know MM ... that sounds a little harsh for a full box of Cappucino. I guess I was just venting and with the whole job loss thing it became a little more frustratinig. I can say I am over it now. I just wanted to make anyone else on the forum aware. As for BeachBaby, I guess I was just going on the honor system and not by the # of posts. I started trading about 1 week after getting my first shipment and did not have very many posts and others trusted trading with me so I was willing to give back the same trust when it came to Saraak.
angelgirl
Regular Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to Swap N Shop