Back on Track...per the scale too!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Back on Track...per the scale too!

Postby TamiL » April 24th, 2004, 4:01 am

Hey you guys...I havent been able to get to the forum as much as I would like latley...this morning was the first chance Ive had in days to read all the posts and get caught up!!

Susan..you hang in there my dear..we are all struggling latley it seems
Carrie..you as well...these "hard" days will pass....
Pam...May 1st is right around the corner..and I am waiting for that day as well to finish this class..and for burning season and brush fires to be OVER WITH!! lol :)
gosh..theres just too many people to say Hi to...all the newbies...all the oldies..the BIG loosers...Jeanette the inspiration to us all....EVERYONE..Nancy...you guys are just the BEST!! Landylue...your posts mean so much to me as well....and Mike...your posts keep me in line buddy!! Nelly our conductor..who is truly supportive.... Unca Tim...for always poppin in to help out...EVERYONE out there....we truly are a support team/system here!! ;)

anyhoo..just wanted to check in and tell ya that I weighed myself...and I am fully back on track...IM OUT OF THE 160's!! Im not sure if I gained on my "binges" when I got sidetracked a few weeks ago...but WHO CARES..cuz yesterday mornin my scale showed me at 159 pounds!!
I really need to start working out on a regular basis...and make that part of my program...I do good one week..then the next I let everything else become more important!! I have to say that getting back on this time around was the hardest for me...
but thanks to all of you.....Im on this train...FULL SPEED AHEAD!! :-P

goodluck to everyone weighing in tommorrow...remember...this didnt happen to us overnight, becoming overweight..and its not going to come off overnight. Every day, every pound we loose, no matter how slowly...is one day closer to where we want to be!! 8)

Hugs to you all..my shakin pals!!
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Landylue » April 24th, 2004, 6:19 am

So great to see a post from you, Tami. I was thinking about you just this morning. Isn't breaking through those 10 lb markers a wonderful reason to shout for joy! I just slipped under the 180 mark--only by a half of pound--but under nonetheless. Huge success for both of us--congratulations!

And, you are so right about all of us being a support team/system. I get such strength from everyone on this website.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Maggie » April 24th, 2004, 9:21 am

Tami and Landylue........You girls are just where I want to be, and will be one of these days. I applaud you both for getting control of your weight now, before it begins to be a major problem for you like it is for me. Being overweight starts with that first extra five lbs. And that takes as much effort, or more, than losing 105 or 205. Keep up the good work. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby shineface » April 24th, 2004, 12:06 pm

Hi Girlfriends!!

Tami - so good to see you out here - I really miss it -thanks for the encouragement and GOOD JOB!!!
Landylue -- You're moving right on down and your so right - those 10 lb increments feel great - I can't wait to get down past 200!!!! I know one pound at a time!
Maggie -- I too have a lot of weight to lose --- but we are doing it - hang in there and let's not ever do this again!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby kimay » April 24th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Tami You Are Rockin Girl!
I am sooo happy for you gettin into those 150's. We started out pretty much at the same weight but I still have 8-9 pounds before I get to where you are! But man, If that isn't inspiration to keep going and not cheat anymore I don't know what is! Congrats to you. You're re-dedication really paid off didn't it? Hurray!!!

Hugs!
Kim

3/19/04
189/168/125
kimay

Postby Carrie » April 26th, 2004, 5:39 am

TAMI!!!!

So good to see you back on the forum and back on top of your program!!

You're doin' great, keep workin' your program!

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby elle4nelly » April 26th, 2004, 10:35 am

That's my Girl!!!!!!!!

Good going Tamil!

Nelly :D
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby Jeanette » April 26th, 2004, 10:42 am

Ya know what? WE ARE WORTH IT. We owe it to ourselves to be the absolute best we can be, in every area.

Good job, girlfriend!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Starloser63 » April 26th, 2004, 10:46 am

Tami,

Congrats on getting to 159! I am on program again as well started this morning. This time is was stupidness, I was going to run out of product. I only have 3 boxes left and 2 packets of chili. So I went off for the weekend. Started this morning and hopefully my stuff will be in by Wednesday.

Here's to losing! You continue as you are now and you will be to your goal soon.

Hugs,
Susan F
246/22!/150
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » April 26th, 2004, 1:13 pm

So happy to hear that everyone is on track. We are having a beautiful day here in Vancouver, WA with temps heading for the low 80's - it's a precursor to summer!

I am heading out back to groom the garden and trim the yard in my leopard print bathing suit top and jeans - because I can!

Keep on rippin', shakin' and slurpin' and you will make it to your next goal.

It feels so good to kiss those 10 pound increments good bye FOREVER, eh?

You CAN do it, you WILL do it!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room