Back on the Wagon!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Back on the Wagon!!

Postby KeleeGrl » August 8th, 2005, 6:36 am

Well, my summer is starting to slow down....every weekend there was an event......and my dad is doing much better (thanks for those who prayed :angel: ), so I have put a stop :whip: to the emotional and social eating. I got a whole new box of goodies and am digging in full force again. I have managed to maintain my current loss and am ready to get down to business again to get to my goal. Looking forward to reading everyone's posts and putting my own two cents in :puterboos: I am as excited as I was when I started in April...thanks to all you guys who are very inspiring. :D
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » August 8th, 2005, 7:18 am

Kelli--
Welcome back ..I for one will be glad to read your posts again..and really glad your DAD is doing better.. what a great blessing that is.. :D Yahoo !! NO more emotional or social eating..You are off to a great start since you have maintained your current loss of 25#..Great job on that ..Have a blessed week and welcome back..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby KeleeGrl » August 8th, 2005, 7:27 am

Thank you Martha...you are one of the best on here and I really enjoy reading your posts....One thing about maintaining my 25 lb lost is that I know that its possible and that when I do get to goal...I know that I will be able to stay there. Even though I wasn't on the program for the last month...I weighed myself often and I did slip some shakes in when I was feeling hungry and felt that I shouldn't just eat anything...this program really makes you aware!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » August 8th, 2005, 7:35 am

Kellie-

Thanks and you are doing great.. you will be at 150 before you know it.. :mrgreen: I have learned that MF is very doable and I just need to continue it after reaching goal..sneaking in the shakes is what it is all about,,I plan on doing the same thing on a daily basis after I am at my goal..Keep up the good work..martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LeeannNH » August 8th, 2005, 9:08 am

hi kelli!

im happy to hear your dad is doing better! im also glad to see you are back on track!! :mrgreen:

its really cool that you were able to keep off the 25# you had already loss. you should celebrate that feat!

anyway, good luck over the next couple of days, you can do it
leeann :D
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby want2Bthin » August 8th, 2005, 3:13 pm

Kelli-

WELCOME BACK!!!! :wave: We missed you! I am so happy that your Dad is doing better.

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » August 8th, 2005, 4:07 pm

Kelli,

Great to see you back... and to hear that your dad is doing much better! Yeay! And you maintained a 25-pound loss. AWESOME!

:cheers: Cheers to you and your family...
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.