I'm back....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm back....

Postby monz » June 3rd, 2006, 8:32 am

Good morning all! Haven't come in for several days, thought I check in with you guys... I just got though a CRAZY 3 days, trying to get my boyfriend's daugther and her best friend to their graduation pratices, mass, caremory and partys (All the parents have to work except me....my days off. So I was the driver, the babysitter, the mom and the ATM... :huh: ) I'm glad is all over now and I get to stick wit my MF till.....father's day! :lol:

The good news is I fit into my size 16...(I was size 18/20 when I started MF) :whoohoo: my boyfriend wanted to me to get a nice outfit for the graduation last week, I told him NO, I refused buying anything, I know I have something in the closet from size 18 down to size 8, so I don't need anything just yet. just when I don't think my boyfriend has notice my weight loss :| he came home the day before the grads and got me an outfit in size 16, I was soooooooo trilled and happy, I have his daugther to thanks for, apparently, he has asked his daugther what would she like for graduation gift, she said :"Nothing! An outfit for Shirlz will be nice, she not saying anything, but I think she lose some weight, her jean seems big on her".... and here I got a new outfit...hopefully, not for too long. :lol:

Love and hugs!

Shirlz
5'3"
217/200/125

monz
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Adriana » June 3rd, 2006, 11:23 am

Hey way to go, a size 16. I'm also starting out with a size 18/20 but i still have ways to go to get into a 16 i tried one on today and it didn't close :cry: but i'm gonna keep going till i fit into them. Congratualtions.
Adriana
250/225/199
Start date 5/24/06
Adriana
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 3rd, 2006, 12:23 pm

Monz ~ Looks like you're doing well even in the midst of the chaos. I have learned not to spend too much on clothes b/c I am constantly having to go and re-shop quickly thereafter b/c my sizes fluctuate so much. It's the best feeling in the world.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Diana » June 4th, 2006, 1:33 am

High-five to MONZ!!! Way to go!! You'll have to post a pic of your new outfit for us.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby falisamarie » June 4th, 2006, 5:21 am

You are doing great Monz! I am so very proud of you for sticking so closely to the program!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Sarya » June 4th, 2006, 6:52 am

I know what you're saying. I'm trying to hold off on buying anything until a wedding I'm going to in July, but my friends are teasing me because my capri pants almost fell off me the other day at the bbq! It was so nice of them to think of you and get you something though :) Even though we see ourselves losing weight a little outside recognition can go a long way in keeping us on track!
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Janae » June 4th, 2006, 9:05 am

Well...
enjoy that new outfit while you can!!! :)

You are doing so fantabulously...or is it anti-flabbulously....?

Anyway...keep up the great work!

Blessings-
J
Janae
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby monz » June 4th, 2006, 3:12 pm

Thanks everyone! Now I have to stick to plan, i think I might of gain a few :( or maybe because Aunt Flo came to visit.... I'm not going to weight in till next Sunday, so we'll see.... :)

Love & Hugs!
5'3"
217/200/125

monz
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.