I'm back.

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby Lucy » January 18th, 2007, 7:55 pm

I hate it when I offend I have deleted this post
Last edited by Lucy on January 19th, 2007, 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby ascicles » January 19th, 2007, 9:29 am

It's a family name, and to be honest, I'm a little insulted by your impression of it.
Start Date: 3/6/06

390/280/185

- Manly McMuscles
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby Lucy » January 19th, 2007, 9:35 am

oh BAD BAD ... I apologize with all sincerity! I deleted the offense, I actually thought you may be from here because if you see a fisherman early say getting coffee people will commonly ask are you going to go get ( blank) this morning.... sorry
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy

Postby Unca_Tim » January 19th, 2007, 9:48 am

Lucy....don't worry about ascicles. He's a bit on the grumpy side.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby bikipatra » January 19th, 2007, 9:51 am

Lucy wrote:oh BAD BAD ... I apologize with all sincerity! I deleted the offense, I actually thought you may be from here because if you see a fisherman early say getting coffee people will commonly ask are you going to go get ( blank) this morning.... sorry

I am kind of sorry you did because I had all kinds of questions about what smelled worse, the pickle barrel or the fish....now I'll never know...
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lucy » January 19th, 2007, 9:59 am

Actually that would be the jacket...you see also a common practice is seeing where you can "hide" a fish on your buddies person without him knowing for a few days...if you ever saw Grumpy Old Men that is a pretty factual account of this area. My sons grandfather once had a buddy unzip the lining shove in a fish and well 5 days later UGHHHGHHHHHH

Whats bad is the when they are on the lake, they are on ice, but it's been warm so flowing water is like 10 feet away and you are thinking what in the name of hades are you guys doing on the lake...and get that truck off the ice, oh yeah they drive a 30k vehicle onto the ice....proably they want it close to make sure no one stashes a fish...
Lucy

Postby Serendipity » January 19th, 2007, 10:15 am

ascicles wrote:It's a family name, and to be honest, I'm a little insulted by your impression of it.

Hmmmmm. A new, more sensitive manly? hahahahahaha I think not. :roflmao:

Be nice to the newbies, ass. Oh, that probably wasn't a very good abreviation for your nick, eh?
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Lauren » January 19th, 2007, 11:19 am

Yes, Jo, it seems "ass" is the perfect nickname!

Ass, these new kids don't know you - yet - can't you cut them some slack?

Or perhaps that's asking too much.

Hey, new kids, especially Lucy - our wonderful Ascicles is a different breed. Don't worry about offending, and definitely don't ever be offended either. Pretty much no rules apply. He warned us at the beginning that he doesn't sweet talk, he doesn't sugar coat, he doesn't want compliments, doesn't like emoticons (but we know he's full of crap, he just likes to pretend to be the jaded & grumpy dude, he privately LOVES it!), and overall just says it like it is.

I, personally, find it rather refreshing. But, shh, don't let him know!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Sojourner » January 19th, 2007, 12:29 pm

I completely agree on the nickname abbreviation!
And don't you all know (well, the newbies don't, but they'll soon find out), that Manly is just SO pleased with himself right now? He's laughing his Asicles off. :twisted: Well............okay, it WAS pretty damn funny - and Lucy has a great sense of humor, so I'm not worried about her at all......and they have to get used to him somehow, right? :lol:

Again, welcome back Manly!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Weight Loss