Back and not pregnant

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Back and not pregnant

Postby shawna » February 13th, 2004, 1:55 pm

Hi everyone!

I took a small hiatus from Medifast because I thought I might be pregnant but I'm not (which was actually good news at this point because I want to get thinner before I get pregnant.) That would just have been a LOT of stress on my poor joints!

So today I pick up where I left off and begin Medifast full fast again - and am raring to go! Shockingly, I actually MISSED the fast and am so excited to feel great again! I never pigged out during the 2 weeks I was off ...but never felt as good as when I was doing the fast either.

My goal is to be bathing suit friendly by May for our 2nd honeymoon in Hawaii! I got married a year and a half ago and gained 60 pounds since! I want to hit the beach at my marriage weight...170. If I have to wear another bathing suit with a skirt I'll barf! I hate those things! Wish me luck! That's 50 pounds!

Great to see all your names and notes again - LET'S DO THIS!!!

:)
Shawna
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13
shawna
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 13th, 2004, 2:02 pm

Welcome back, just curious, did you gain while off? I am glad that you are glad you are not pregnant.

Is today your first day?
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Re: Back and not pregnant

Postby explorthis » February 13th, 2004, 2:16 pm

shawna wrote:Hi everyone!

My goal is to be bathing suit friendly

Shawna.. welcome back..

I think you just created a NEW reason for Medifast to exist. We can be:

Bathing Suit Friendly

I love it!!

Glad your back!

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 13th, 2004, 3:02 pm

Hey Shawna! Looking forward to seeing you around here again!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby star85 » February 13th, 2004, 3:12 pm

Shawna Aloha!
You're so lucky to be going to Hawaii for your 2nd honeymoon. Now that's incentive to stay on plan! My husband and I had our dream wedding in Hawaii (Maui), then stayed two more weeks for our honeymoon. They call it "God's Country" and now I know why. It's the most beautiful place I've ever been. Everytime I watch my wedding video I want to go back! I also can't believe how skinny I was then! When the kids get a little older I want to go back to visit as a family vacation. I want them to be old enough to appreciate it first. My aunt is from Hawaii, and my uncle said they are planning on moving back there soon. I agree with you about the skirted bathing suits too! Well good luck and welcome back!

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room