I'm back, again, again and again

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm back, again, again and again

Postby AnnaKat » January 2nd, 2007, 10:30 am

Hopefully this is the last time I can say that I'm back. This time I need to stay on medifast until I reach my goal. I have failed myself, not sticking with this 3 times now. The first time I was on it, I lost 40 lbs in just 2 and a half months. I was finally feeling good and glad I accomplished something. But I stopped, and gained it all back plus 20 lbs. I am miserable. I've tried 2 more times, only to quit before the first week was up. I am a single person who gets lonely and sad and I've just become so addicted to eating and I drink a lot of alcohol. I've thought that it's just not fair that I have to watch what I eat, and I can't be like my friends..able to eat what they want. And as girlfriends do, we always "get together" of dinner and drinks.
But I've soared to 304 lbs! I am absolutely apalled I let it get this far. And now it's not about "being skinny" but now it's about being HEALTHY. So once again, and for the last time, I vow to change my way of life. Let Medifast work for me (as it has done in the past). I'm young and I need to do this so that I may live a long healthy life. I am thankful this support is out there and I am here for you all, as I know you are all here for me.

Happy New Year to all of you.
Annakat

Start date 9/23/08
297/297/150

1st Goad - 275
AnnaKat
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 2nd, 2007, 10:55 am

Well, you have identified the problem(s) and you know the solution. Now it's about action. Welcome back and I wish you all the success we all know you can have.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mike » January 2nd, 2007, 11:01 am

I find myself getting frustrated at times, but I never seem to give up on this program.
I know it works, its me it seems that has the problem (as is the case I think with most people who say that medifast doesn't work for them).
I am glad you are back with us, and lets make this the best year for all of us.
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Amber » January 2nd, 2007, 1:47 pm

Go get 'em, AnnaKat!
Amber

Goal Met November 1, 2006
#44, 23 weeks
Amber
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Karli » January 2nd, 2007, 1:50 pm

Welcome back, Annakat :mrgreen:. You *CAN* do this :). We will do it together :).

Cheers,
Karli
Karli

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 2nd, 2007, 3:08 pm

Hi AnnaKat!

I'm so happy you've come back to start shakin' with us.

That's the beauty of MF, it's here when we are ready. I myself are also at my 3rd start, had a few wobbles, but I'm committed! I will be at goal this year! Let's do this together!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Lucy » January 2nd, 2007, 3:27 pm

You are here now, thats what matters!
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

hi

Postby pinkbugs471 » January 2nd, 2007, 4:52 pm

welcome back. you are in the right place, and have all the support of your fellow MF'ers.

:goodluck:
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire

231/168/140
pinkbugs471
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Sojourner » January 2nd, 2007, 5:08 pm

Welcome back, AnnaKat!!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby BerkshireGrl » January 2nd, 2007, 7:30 pm

Oh, Annakat... :pet:

You and I have so much in common, oh yeah, check out my past posts on here heheh!

Toss that misery aside and just gear up, sista, you're here to win.

I know it's very hard but ditch the booze however you can, it only makes everything a million times more miserable.

Welcome back! :wavie:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby kmr » January 3rd, 2007, 7:57 am

Welcome back! Alot of us are restarting again. We can do this together! At least you are aware of what the problem is and your doing something about it. That's way better than doing nothing at all and gaining even more weight. You can do this. We are all here for one another. Sometimes we are going to fall to the wayside. We just have to brush ourselves off and keep going. You have a goal. Everyone has their own way of reaching their goal. The important thing is that you reach it. I gained my weight back too, but I knew I would because I wanted to really enjoy the holidays and not have to think about dieting, but I knew that after New Year's that was it. LET"S DO THIS! :yeah:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby AnnaKat » January 3rd, 2007, 11:09 am

Thanks everyone!!!! It makes it all much easier with the support and knowing I'm not alone in my successes and failures.
So yes, let's all commit and reach our goals one step at a time.
:stroll:
Annakat

Start date 9/23/08
297/297/150

1st Goad - 275
AnnaKat
Regular Member - #20 Club

not alone

Postby LAwoman » January 3rd, 2007, 11:41 am

Hey AnnaKat,

Welcome back and let me add that you are definitely not alone. In fact it was very timely to read your post this morning as I actually went to bed last night feeling grateful that I'm not alone in this.

I was feeling not so great, in fact pretty awful about how I've treated my body over the years, and the inability to control my eating and weight. But at the same time I felt so inspired and able to do something about it because of all the people here I see who are going through the same thing and their successes.

So, I just wanted to say I'm truly glad you're back to use MF as a tool to lose the weight to have the "way of life" that you want.
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby eskwyre » January 3rd, 2007, 12:42 pm

We're in it with you - all of us - and I know we can do it, one day at a time.

welcome back
eskwyre
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.