Any LOST Fans Out There

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Postby MISSANNE » September 22nd, 2006, 9:14 am

I've never seen 1 single episode of "Lost"

I must be out of the loop
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby VictoriousNat » September 22nd, 2006, 9:16 am

MISSANNE wrote:I've never seen 1 single episode of "Lost"

I must be out of the loop

Report to the principal's office! Now! :lol:

Don't feel bad; its not for everyone. Whenever I mention it to my brother, he says "would you stop with that dumb soap opera!" How dare he?!!!

:D
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby alpha femme » September 22nd, 2006, 10:35 am

i didn't watch the first season until it came out on dvd.
in fact... i rarely watched tv until i became single.
now network tv, it turns out, is a substitution for sex.

oh, i'm just kidding. i was in a lesbian relationship--
you know we weren't having sex.... :lol:

anyway, if you haven't seen lost, get the first season fom netflix. it's pretty awesome. except... ok, what the hell happened to the moster(s)? did they all get bored and leave the island?

this indiviual is celibate by choice. she will keep telling herself that until she is no longer celibate. in the event of permanent celibacy, she will insist that she was at a moral crossroads and did not wish any further angst brought on by poor decision making. any and all advances by hot girls render this agreement void.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby VictoriousNat » September 22nd, 2006, 10:59 am

alpha femme wrote:i didn't watch the first season until it came out on dvd.
in fact... i rarely watched tv until i became single.
now network tv, it turns out, is a substitution for sex.

oh, i'm just kidding. i was in a lesbian relationship--
you know we weren't having sex.... :lol:

anyway, if you haven't seen lost, get the first season fom netflix. it's pretty awesome. except... ok, what the hell happened to the moster(s)? did they all get bored and leave the island?

this indiviual is celibate by choice. she will keep telling herself that until she is no longer celibate. in the event of permanent celibacy, she will insist that she was at a moral crossroads and did not wish any further angst brought on by poor decision making. any and all advances by hot girls render this agreement void.

:shock: ok my raspberry crystal light came thru my nose
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
VictoriousNat

Postby DogMa » September 22nd, 2006, 11:17 am

"Jericho" started a few days ago (I don't exactly when; I'd have to ask TiVo). Basically, it's a small town in Kansas. Denver and Atlanta and they don't know what other cities have been hit by nuclear explosions. So the town is cut off with no communication with the outside world and they don't know what's going on other than that. Don't know if there was an accident (unlikely once they realized TWO cities had been hit) or who else, if anyone, is left.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JeepGirl » September 22nd, 2006, 1:20 pm

cool..I will see if I can find it.

We aint got TIVO yet but soo need it lol
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Mike » September 22nd, 2006, 10:27 pm

I have watched LOST since the very first episode and loved the first season... liked the second... am hoping the third will be better.
I try not to get sucked into too many shows as I have enough to watch as it is... I love this DVR though... just got it about a month ago and its just awesome.
I can record Monk, and House, and Survivor, and Lost, and Stargate, and CSI, and... and... and.... well, as you can see, I have enough shows to watch as it is... lol :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » September 22nd, 2006, 10:50 pm

I'm a TiVo addict (my brother was an engineer there until recently because he loves it so much). I just gave away my Series 1 that I got as a gift six years ago, but right now I have one with a built-in DVD recorder (a gift from my brother) and one with a dual tuner (so it can record two shows at once). The sad thing is I sometimes have them recording three shows at the same time. Yeesh.

I watch WAY too much TV (that's what happens when you have no life). But at least starting Monday I'll be able to watch while I'm on the treadmill.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 23rd, 2006, 4:02 pm

If you have an IPOD you can buy episodes that you missed from itunes for $1.99 or watch it on your computer on the abc website. When I hit minus 30, I am getting an IPOD video. My U2 Ipod broke. :x
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

Previous

Return to What's Shakin'