Alpha Femme

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby DogMa » July 22nd, 2006, 1:14 am

I haven't talked to her in a while, so I'll have to find out her situation. But she's very cool, and I think you guys might hit it off. She's a journalist, smart, funny, kinda artsy, does pit bull rescue and trained as a dog trainer.

I used to tell her that if I played for the other team, she'd be my type. :)
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby alpha femme » July 22nd, 2006, 10:14 am

so, you actually knew a woman who is gay, writes, has a brain, is creative, and loves dogs. do you also know unicorns? :lol:

okay, well, i have an update on "project: honey, i shrunk my ass." scale today was finally a little kinder an gentler. 168. that means i am down 2lbs. yay! i worry that i will wake up tomorow and the infernal torture machine will say, "ha, ha. just kidding. you weigh 320." but, for now, it's better than the 270 i have seen for 19 days. bf was at 45%. this makes me think the 2lbs is accurate.

good thing, too. i was begining to fantasize about creating my own home liposuction kit. :hammerhead:
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » July 22nd, 2006, 10:21 am

2 pounds is great!! I'm stuck, too, lately, thanks to the increased workouts. Sigh.

And yep, she's all of those things. I'll e-mail and see if I can find out her status.
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby Arklahoma » July 23rd, 2006, 6:40 am

This is fantastic news!!!

Arklahoma

Postby alpha femme » July 23rd, 2006, 1:52 pm

i went with a friend to see you, me and dupree.

seriously, i want my $10 and my 2 hours back. i normally really like owen wilson. i don't know what happened there....

it poured here earlier; thunder, lightning, wind-- the works. luckily it was still 90 degrees, so nobody got confused about whether or not it's still july.

about a year ago, i was screwing around in the shower, and (to make a ridiculous story short) i shaved my arms. it never grew back right. there are patches where i'm bald, and the rest looks like my simian traits are alive and flourishing. i guess it'll be to the laser place for me eventually. don't try this at home. you could wind up having to lather shaving cream on your arms every week....

i have decided that i should change my name. i used to be very confident. i was charming, and funny, and sexy, and intelligent, and the best at whatever i decided to do. i let weight and a bad relationship suck my super-homo powers.

no more.

i am the alpha femme. i need to remember that. anyone who wants to let life beat them down can go ahead and bow. i, however, have decided that i am taking back the lead. this is my damn life. i spent way too much time worrying about the happiness of others.

i am the alpha femme. i can take a hit in roller hockey as well as dish one out. and then i can smile and make my victim forget to be mad that i scored on them.

i am the alpha femme. i fear nothing. i blaze my own trail. i live because i refuse to lay down and die.

i am the alpha femme.

and i am back.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby Serendipity » July 23rd, 2006, 7:30 pm

hmmmmm, can I be beta femme? :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » July 23rd, 2006, 8:21 pm

I'll be alfa masculino.
:shock:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby DogMa » July 23rd, 2006, 9:00 pm

Ummm, my dog is an alpha but not an alpha FEMME. She's an alpha something else common in the dog world.
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby alpha femme » July 24th, 2006, 2:00 am

you guys can be whatever you want....
but the true alpha would never ask. :D

i understand your situation, robin. my dog is a total alpha b. in fact, when she was a puppy, i actually had to assert dominance over her by baring teeth and yelping. :roll: she was a pound puppy with no social skills. i refuse to train through pain or fear, so i decided that being head dog was the only way to go.

my friends started calling me the alpha femme when i first came out, because i was fearless and confident. i'm not actually femme, but i'm not boyish by any means. so... alpha femme it was. my buddy gene used to say that when we walked into a room it was like i planted my flag and declared it part of the united states of alex. he meant that in a good way, because before i came out i was very shy and just wanted to blend in with the furniture.

all of a sudden, i could just be myself-- the real me, not the me hiding a huge secret. and, it turns out the real me is a very confident (but very gentle) alpha femme. i lost sight of this under all of my blubber. hey, if it can hide your feet, it can hide your personality. i can see them both again.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby Sarya » July 24th, 2006, 6:31 am

alpha femme wrote:so, you actually knew a woman who is gay, writes, has a brain, is creative, and loves dogs. do you also know unicorns?

You make me giggle! One of my exes here in Cleveland fits this description. She teaches english at a couple of the local colleges even! And she's single, but you are on the other side of the US.

I think it'll be cute if you get set up with someone via the MF weightloss boards.

Because it's not me of course. I always run screaming when people try to set me up with someone.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby alpha femme » July 24th, 2006, 11:46 am

i used to hate getting set up. i don't anymore, because experience has taught me that if the person you have been set up with isn't your type... they might have cute friends. :hmmm:

today, i weighed in at 267-- down another pound. i have also tried an alternative bar, and i must say that i felt better after eating it. the mf bars just may be too carb-laden.

is it wrong that every time i look for an emoticon, i see this one :flip: and (despite the obvious characteristics that should make me shy away from it) think, "mmm... paaaaan-caaakes."

when my ex an i were together, we made an agreement that if i got below 200lbs, i could get a bike. well, i don't have a partner anymore, but i still like the idea of getting a moto guzzi. perhaps this should be my reward? we'll see.... if anyone has other opinions about bikes and riding, feel free to let me know. since i live in cali, most of my friends think it's crazy.

in other news....
did you know that the smaller your butt gets, the longer your pants get?
it's true. now the whoosh-whoosh i hear isn't my thighs, is the edges of my pants dragging along. that's my story, and i'm sticking to it.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » July 24th, 2006, 12:14 pm

Shirts get longer, too. When either your butt or your boobs shrink.

And that's my feelings on setups, too. Or she couid just end up being a friend. (I haven't heard back from her yet, fyi. I'm not sure what her schedule is these days.)
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby alpha femme » July 24th, 2006, 3:25 pm

i have NO self control. :roll:
it's 100 degrees here, and i have a lot of nervous energy. we've had a brownout going on for the last 2 days. so, what do i do?
go hiking, of course!

i did bolt down 1ltr of water and an alternative bar first. i didn't jog the trail-- and i did a milder trail than the weekend torture path i wrote about last time. i only went maybe 1-1.5 miles. why can i not sit still sometimes? i know it isn't the optimal time to go out, but i can't help it!

i ordered more shakes today, and (for the first time) some davinci syrup. it turns out they have a sf malibu rum. now, my weakness pre-mf was rum and diet coke. i'm thinking that in moderation, sf malibu rum & diet coke could be a really nice treat. and when i hang with the buddies, i don't have to feel deprived. i also got sf peanut butter and sf amaretto.

now i just need a blender....

and some common sense.

a date might be nice. where are all the rich hot girls with low self-esteem?

:lol:
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » July 24th, 2006, 4:12 pm

I'm so glad you're here, Alex. You make MY obsessive behavior look almost moderate. :lol:
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby SharonR » July 24th, 2006, 4:50 pm

alpha femme wrote:a date might be nice. where are all the rich hot girls with low self-esteem?

YOU crack me up!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal