Aloha!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Aloha!

Postby hotmomfromhawaii » January 27th, 2006, 7:28 pm

Aloha Everyone!

I've been lurking on the forum for 3 days and I think it is time to introduce myself!

I posted a reply on a weightloss thread, but I thought it would be good to "officially" say Hi on this Forum! :wave: I'm gonna repeat myself a little, for those who have seen my other post, I apologize.

A few months ago my 15 year old son said, "Mom, you look like Mrs. Shrek"...(you know the green ogre!) Holy Crap!! Do I look that bad???!!!
At 5'2" and 165# I must look a short pudgy ogre! Well, that did it for me!! :x

I've been trying to lose the same 45 pounds of lard since 1994!! I've tried it all, like many of you have, and spent a small fortune on books, pills, special foods, etc.... with little or no success. Then I heard about MF on the radio from a DJ I know personally, who has lost 45pounds within a few months.

While doing my research on line,I found this incredible site.... Thank God for helping me find you all, and especially thank God for Nancy(Leopard Woman) who is my new hero and inspiration! :leopard:

I am finishing up day 3 and am dying to look at the scale, but I promised myself I would wait a whole week. I weigh 165# my first goal is to get to 130# by my 39th birhtday on March 14th!! Then I would like to drop 10 more pounds by April 14th!! I want to be a Hot Mom! I have three beautiful sons and a gorgeous,hunky husband who deserve... Princess Fiona! And I owe it to myself to be a Hot Mom from Hawaii that can turn heads!!!

I know I can reach my goals with MF and all of you who inpire me stay with it!!!

Keep on Shakin"

Aloha!

Kanani :ukulele:
hotmomfromhawaii

Postby falisamarie » January 27th, 2006, 7:38 pm

Welcome :byebye: You have such great reasons for wanting this and that is the best way to succeed. Just look at your beautiful children anytime you feel weak and remember they are so worth it.

Keep shaking :pour:

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby hotmomfromhawaii » January 28th, 2006, 1:35 am

Thank you for the warm welcome Vicky and Lisa! I'm looking forward to
sharing our MF successes and sometimes struggles with you!

Kanani :coolnana: (This cute banana must be from Hawaii too!)
hotmomfromhawaii

Postby LovenElvis » January 28th, 2006, 8:39 am

Aloha!

How wonderful to have you here on the board. You'll love being a part of this forum :whoohoo:

What part of Hawaii are you from? I lived in Hawaii for 3 years for the Army on Oahu. My son was born there as well. I miss it, especially during the mainland east coast winters :):)

I know how you feel when you children start mentioning something about your weight. My daughter didn't say anything to me, but she did to my husband about how she doesn't want to grow up to look like me. :cry:

Great to have your aboard.
Aloha
Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby SueInSLO » January 28th, 2006, 9:02 am

Aloha to you too Kanani and Welcome to a great place to get started!
:wave:

I don't know if I could do it without all the inspiration and encouragment I find on this forum.

Best of luck to you!

Sue
:D
SueInSLO

Postby hotmomfromhawaii » January 28th, 2006, 12:52 pm

Hi Laura and Sue!

It's great to meet you!

Laura, I live in Aiea,on Oahu.... about 2minutes toward the mountains from PearliRidge Mall. We have a beautiful view of Pearl Harbor and the leeward side from my home. Where and when was your family stationed here? Your son is a true island boy since he was born here! 8) I'm glad you had a great experience here and hopefully one day you can come back and visit!

Thank you both for your kind words and encouragement!

Let's keep on shakin! :bananadance: (i love these banans!)

Aloha, Kanani
:mrgreen:
hotmomfromhawaii

Postby LovenElvis » January 28th, 2006, 6:51 pm

We were stationed on Schofiled Barracks, however, I worked on Kunia. We were there from 1997 - 1999. After I got out of the Army, I did do some government contracting work at Wheeler while waiting for my husband to get as well. My job then moved us to the shipping buildings there on Pearl Harbor and I was able to look out a window to see Pearl Harbor and Missouri.

We are hoping to take the kids back since they really don't remember much!

Laura
LovenElvis

Return to Come on in.