Advice

All that hard work and now what? Let's talk about how to keep those pounds off...

Advice

Postby melon1989 » May 17th, 2006, 3:47 pm

I've been on the diet for awhile, struggling, but I am completing my term papers this week. I'm finding that I need more energy to fuel my brain and have considered going off the diet momentarily to really put all of my fuel into my papers. I study philosophy so it is really essential I have the resources to focus. Any advice?

Thanks!
melon1989

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 17th, 2006, 3:55 pm

If you feel you need it have you considered just adding another MF Meal? Maybe 2 if you need it or extra snacks...Both choices are better than going completely off program and having to start over, but give you calories and nutrients. Something to consider.

I personally had a rough first four days and wouldn't want to do that again for ANYTHING! That's me though. Nothing is worth it to me. I do understand needing some extra brain power though, that's why I answer questions if I were in people's shoes...If it were me, I'd add an extra MF meal and maybe an extra snack. I don't know how much you have to lose, I don't know how long you've been on program. I don't know how tough the first few days were for you. I don't know if you can keep a promise to go back if you go off (I KNOW I couldn't)

I'm not IN maintenance, so I shouldn't be answering a question in the maintenance section. Maybe this post should be in the weight loss section? It's just my 5-cents worth!

Good luck with your papers!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Maintenance