New and in need of advice.....and all the help I can get

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New and in need of advice.....and all the help I can get

Postby tcwells82 » July 5th, 2004, 10:34 pm

Okay, here I go. My name is TC, and I am starting the program today. I actually started a 2 weeks ago with my sister, after a really good week were I lost 10 lbs , she and her husband just found out they are expecting their second child, so she had to come off the program...and since I am over her house a lot so did I. She has gone crazy!!! :lol: we went from eating broiled salmon with spiniach sautaed in roasted garlic to Bob Evans for breakfast, McDonalds for lunch, and Pizza Hut for dinner.....I am afraid, I am very afraid.....(I'm hiding as I write this :bricks: ) So I am not going anywhere near her house for dinner and I need some support HELP!!!!! I am determined to do this! I am 21 years old, I have fought with weight all my life and I am tired of it...so please, have pity, any advice and support would be greatly appreciated
Trying to live forever one day at a time

6/22/04
210/200/130
tcwells82
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » July 6th, 2004, 1:01 am

Hi!

I'm new here too having just started MF June 1. What is making me envious is that you're only 21. You're at the right age to start eating correctly, and you're on the right track. We all get sidetracked but what's important is that you got right back on again! You CAN do it!!! Just keep in mind how great you felt when you saw you had lost that 10 pounds! It would be great if your sister would still encourage you, and support you without temptations. I used to not tell anyone I was dieting, but this time I told everyone so they would know to help me out. And everyone has been great! This forum is the best help there is. We can get there if we try! We're all in this together! I'm cheering you on!
:cleader:
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Echo » July 6th, 2004, 4:37 am

Welcome to the forum TC. You may have lost your sister to go through the mf experience with but you gained all of us, who know exactly what it's like. And, I'm sure your sister still wants you to succeed even if she can't do it with you, so she will be supportive too!

You can do this, and by the time your new neice or nephew is born you could be at your goal!
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.