Looking for advice

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Looking for advice

Postby Jims Chick » December 27th, 2003, 1:17 pm

Hi all,
I'm Julie and I'm getting ready to try Medifast. I've done quite a bit of research and think I'm ready to try the program. :shock: I thought maybe it would be a good idea if I could get some input on what is best to order to start off with. I'm afraid if I end up with something that doesn't taste to great I'll quit before I start. Also, when you guys order, do you order a large variety of stuff or kind of keep to a few favorites? Also, are you allowed diet soda while on medifast? Any help you can offer would be great.
Julie
:yeah:
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Jeanette » December 27th, 2003, 1:45 pm

Welcome Julie!

For my first order, I talked to Terry, one of our Health Advisors. You can get his toll free number on the home page of the site. He was able to help me determine what I needed to order.

Individual tastes may vary for products, but let me tell you what I really like:

Dutch Chocolate shakes (our buddy Mike lives on these and these alone!) :D
French Vanilla shakes
Both kinds of oatmeal
Most of the meal bars (especially the lemon ones!)
All the soups except Chicken Noodle
Chili and minestrone (both are quite good!)

Medifast offers sample packs of some things...might be a good idea for the bars!

I started out getting a large variety, but now that I know what I like, I stick to that.

Best of luck! Looking forward to reading your posts!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Weight Loss