1st day and feeling no pain

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

1st day and feeling no pain

Postby MsApril » May 8th, 2005, 7:12 pm

-- okay first day on MF and I have not felt a single moment of hunger. Matter of fact, i had to force myself to finish 2 of the MF meals as I felt VERY full. :bib: I thought the first 3 days was supposed to be bad-- am i doing somethinmg wrong ????

Ms April in Arkansas
"Dance like no one is watching!"

MsApril
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 8th, 2005, 7:40 pm

Ms April...that's great!! On my first days, I also had to force myself to finish the meals. I wasn't hungry at all because I was actually eating MORE than what I ate pre-Medifast. I was a breakfast skipper - then eat a big lunch - then skip dinner & snack at night....bad, bad habits!! The only side effect that I noticed the first few days was lightheadedness/dizzy spells and I was tired. But that went away very quickly....probably just transitioning into ketosis. I hope tomorrow is as good as today - and we'll be looking forward to your loss next Sunday!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 8th, 2005, 9:24 pm

.........Ms April.great for you.........I'm sure your doing fine.......my first 3 days were a piece of shake.......no real ill effects to speak of........so good for you........keep shakin
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 9th, 2005, 6:16 am

MsApril~~ I think everyone is just a little different (people say I am very different :mrgreen: ). I think it is great that you are not having any ill effects. I had bad, and I mean bad, headaches for about 4 days. :hammerhead1: Then they subsided. I also had trouble going to sleep :snooze: for about a week, and then that went away also.

You are doing marvelous, KEEP SHAKIN'.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LeeannNH » May 9th, 2005, 6:51 am

hi msapril!

im happy to see another newbie in the crowd :mrgreen: i have been on mf for 6 days and some days i felt i was eating alot and some days i felt the portions were perfect. i guess it is different for everyone. the 3rd and 4th days were the hardest for me just because i had a wicked :twisted: bad headache and was sleepy. i attribute the headache more to my quitting coffee cold turkey the same day i started mf. being in the northeast i am the typical dunkin' d-word coffee junkie.

with my limited experience, just hang in there and know that some days your body will react differently to the plan. at least that is what happened to me. now i feel that i am leveling out and i think that is the KEY!!!

good luck and i look forward to running into you on here
leeann
:bounce:
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby Mommy2girls » May 9th, 2005, 3:02 pm

Welcome!

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, as long as you are getting all your MF meals and your lean & green (if that is the plan you are on!)

Much like Donna, I had no headaches no pain, really nothing bad. And I lost 7lbs the first week!!!

Keep up the good work!
Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.