You guys are the BEST!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

You guys are the BEST!!

Postby bear45 » September 18th, 2004, 5:07 pm

Today is good!! Thanks so much for the needed support as I continue to look at all my STUFF that comes up as I am losing my flabbage...I was able to do an asana (pose) at yoga today that I have not been able to do....heck, I would not have even attempted it before now!!! 38 pounds is HEAVY!! My body is going "go, Lisa...go, Lisa" bless it's heart...it has carried me through so very much without giving up on me!!
And I went to a workshop given by the Sierra Club on back packing!! I have always camped, but have not for 5 years because I just did not have the energy required to even get packed!! What a wonderful thing to be a part of LIFE again...blessings to you each...let's just keep SHAKIN!! :toast:

Lisa in Dallas...aka Bear Woman!!
May 28,2004
286/248/150
bear45
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby DutchChoc » September 18th, 2004, 6:24 pm

Great, Bear. You've been shown today reasons why you're obviously doing the right thing -- moving ahead in yoga and having a new activity door open to you. Days like that are precious when we see the goodness in what is becoming. I'm glad you're safely aboard. Yup, 38 pounds is almost two big bags of rice. Nice to be able to drop that and go forth with a backpack instead and have fun. 8)
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room