you guys are just so awesome

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

you guys are just so awesome

Postby sheri1103 » December 27th, 2006, 8:58 pm

You know I just have to say that you guys are always there when I need you!! It has been a long day and I could have been weak - but you know I really did not want to. And as I read through some of the posts I got reinspired all over again. This plan really works!! In fact I even bought myself one of those little hot pots (to heat water in). I put it in the office of one of my clients as that is where I am most mornings now. I find that for me, the hot water vs the microwave works better with the hot drinks and the oatmeal. Folks have been following my progress and they all gathered round to watch me make my hot drink.

I see the doctor on friday to get blood test results. That was his only request in discussing this with me - monthly blood work to monitor my health. And boy will he be pleased - down 24 pounds from last month!

:goteam:

Now how does that song go "Oh Happy days....." :yes:
Sheri B
"One day at a time and one pound at a time"
sheri1103
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 27th, 2006, 9:55 pm

Yay! I read through this forum all the time too, just to get re-committed! Glad to hear about the new heater! I've bought a couple of toys to help with the medi-grub myself!

Have fun at the doctor! I hope your results are fantastic!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » December 28th, 2006, 4:57 am

I think it is so cool that people at work are being supportive! That is just awesome! They are seeing for themselves the wonders and ease of Medifast. :glasses:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LadyT » December 28th, 2006, 7:49 am

I read through these posts all the time for inspiration and motivation! And let me say that *YOU* have now contributed to the inspiration for me! 24 pounds in a month?! You ROCK!!! And I think your doc will be very pleasantly surprised by your progress! CONGRATS!!
Tracey
Start Date: 4/20/06
Back on MF: 11/13/06
236.2/205/135
5"4" - age: 35

Going for a "Winter Onederland"

LadyT
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.