Yet another new girl

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » May 16th, 2005, 4:08 am

Nancy you are HARD CORE!

You cwack me :roflmao:

Yup! Biki, Leopard Woman is Hard Core!

I :devious: cook it in the jar and eat out of the jar!

:hmmm: I still have my original jar, too!

I :chef: cook my soup right in the jars also.

I actually have three jars and there is always something brewing - usually soup of some kind in the brew jar in the refer.

It's what I do. Because I can...

This is really an :redhead: oddity for me, too as I am ver-y par-tic-u-lar about everything (right, Boys?).

I like fancy dishes, silverware, etc.

:secret: I am a frou-frou woman all the way - everything I have has :rose: flowers, sparkles n' spots, feathers, :shades: glitz, etc.

Our home is a combo of French country and Victorian and then I go and do this :twisted: weirdly odd thing of making and :bib: eating my Medifast FRENCH VANILLER Oatmeal right outta the very :toast: uncouth jar...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » May 16th, 2005, 7:25 am

HalfOfChicka,
Click the "Search" button here on the forum and do a search on AOL.
Welcome to the forum.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby DonicaB » May 16th, 2005, 8:47 am

Wendy~~Sorry I am so behind, I've had a busy weekend. Welcome.......welcome......welcome. We are all so glad you decided to join us. :exercise:

This forum is definitely the place to be. I look forward to sharing in your success.

BTW~~ I am a survivor nut, and I loved the winner. Yipee! :yippee:

DonicaB :byebye:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby HalfOfChicka » May 17th, 2005, 10:20 am

Heh... now I'm going to have to try my oatmeal in the shaker jar. Cool!

Question for y'all: I've seen the shake recipes in the Lean Cuisine forum, but I haven't seen it addressed how to mix the shakes with Diet Sodas if you don't have a blender with you. Can you still shake them?

I'm being told to try the strawberry creme with Diet Faygo RedPop, and I'm thinking of using the Vanilla with the Red Pop to get a Red Creme Soda fix.... but I'm wondering if it still comes out okay with shaking?
HalfOfChicka

Postby Nancy » May 17th, 2005, 8:04 pm

HalfOfChicka ~

If you don't have a blender and you want to try the Diet pop and a packet it is a bit tricky.

The pop foams up a whole lot so I wouldn't recommend doing it in a shaker jar unless you try it this way – put about 6 ounces of the pop into your jar or better yet a tall glass and slowly add the packet to the pop, stirring to blend then slowly add more pop.

I wouldn’t actually shake the jar…I tried it in my shaker jar and I had a major explosion and mess!

I poured the pop up to the 8 ounce line, dumped in a packet of Medifast and it got a bit bubbly. I had a little trouble getting the lid on fast enough and it started squirting and foaming out under the jar lid when I shook it to mix it - I had bubbly shake all over the tile counter, the kitchen cupboards and the sink – not fun… :x
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Come on in.