wow...VERY interested, but I need advice...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

wow...VERY interested, but I need advice...

Postby grace » June 22nd, 2005, 7:29 pm

I'm so inspired by reading from the forum and looking into the Studio. This plan seems :shock: too good to be true!

I've been struggling with my weight for a long time now...I can't ever remember being happy with the image that looks back at me from the mirror.

I don't make a lot of money and recently I've fallen prey to all the "easy" food available to me that is so detrimental to my health and well-being! I want to change and this program, with it's inspiring user-forum and support system seems so wonderful, but I do worry about the cost. Is it possible to pay for this in installments? Perhaps on a bi-weekly basis? Paying that much up-front makes my throat want to close up. I'm sure I don't spend half that amount on food now.

Any feedback would be greatl appreciated!

Thanks,
Kim
grace

Postby 24KaratGold » June 22nd, 2005, 7:37 pm

Kim, when you buy $200 or more at at time you get free shipping. If you sign up through the take shape for life site, through one of the Health Advisors on Nancy's team, you get an introductory special -- I think it's a week free or something.

I bet if you add up what you spend on food, snacks, etc., you'll find that it is more, maybe much more, than half the cost of the program -- could be even more than that. And "easy" food -- especially fast food -- is not cheap, either.

Actually, where my pocketbook is being hit is in the fact that I got rid of all the clothes in my closet and had to buy new ones! But I can live with that....

Good luck in figuring things out.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby grace » June 22nd, 2005, 8:09 pm

Thanks for the feedback, 24Karat...BTW... saw your amazing transformation and I just have to say, "Way to go!!!"

:kool:

Your photos and testimonials are fantastic! I have to do some quick-thinking and some penny pinching, but I feel I've made the right start in coming here and reaching out.

Again, I thank you!
grace

Postby DogMa » June 23rd, 2005, 12:00 am

You can also trim costs a little bit if you're doing the 5 and 1 by planning ahead a little and buying things like chicken breasts and veggies in bulk and when they're on sale.

I definitely save a lot by not eating out much anymore, though. And I'm willing to cut back in other areas for this.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.