would appetite suppresants help? what kind would be ok

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

would appetite suppresants help? what kind would be ok

Postby sher » January 11th, 2004, 8:07 pm

Hi,
Just want to succeed, and it seems like you are all telling me how awful the first few days are..I get my shipment end of the week, and do NOT want to get discouraged the first few days...what about an appetite suppresant, and what would work...
Sher
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Maggie » January 11th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Sherry.... I'm sorry if we made you think that the first few days are terrible. It is only that you are drastically reducing your total calories and you may have to put up with a few hunger pangs. In my opinion, appetite suppressants won't really help that much right at first so why use them. Prepare yourself mentally to begin this program. You will get through the first few days just like all the rest of us have. Believe it or not by the 4th or 5th day you may actually even forget to eat. But don't do that. You must have your shakes on a regular schedule so that you don't get hungry and reach for the first thing you see. They do make a Mediast shake with appetite supressants included but you won't have time to get those before you start this week. So just pull your chin up, throw your shoulders back and just make up your mind that you ARE going to be successful. No excuses. Plan now to keep yourself busy those first few days. You will make it. Medifast works. I promise. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby sher » January 11th, 2004, 8:47 pm

Maggie, you have done so well, sounds like everyone has....I really can't wait to start....and I am too doing this secretly...owing a bar/restaurant, is gonna be hard...my customers WILL make fun of me, those guys can be so cruel, like I posted before, one made mention of my big _ _ _ _though I was going to die of embarassment, but I DID hold the tears back ...until I got home... :x that guy made me SOOOO mad....shame on him for doing that....I am just going to tell them I don't want a miller lite, that I need a break, but oh those burgers, best in town...oh well...this body does NOT need another burger :exercise: I am going to start exercising too...I am 52, and depressed big time, and do NOT want to take pills for it...so I am hoping and praying this will be my answer...right now I cry during commercials....but I will get there...and its going to be a suprise to everyone...they would not believe me anyway, they have seen me do Atkins, Weight Watchers, Suzanne Somers, and every other diet in the world, I MUST be a laughing stock, because I never succeeded...but THIS time...I feel I can...with the help of this forum...bless you all.... :lol:
I will post my weight WHEN I feel that I can.....
Sher
sher

Postby Maggie » January 11th, 2004, 9:06 pm

Sherry....Don't worry what other people say. Just bide your time, drink your shakes and before you know it those comments won't be so unwelcome after all. As far as them making fun of you for being on another diet. They don't need to know it. Start drinking your Miller lite in a thermos cup this week. If any one asks you what you are drinking just tell them, Miller lite. When you get your Medifast shakes, just mix them in private, pour them into your thermos cup and as far as anyone will know, you are drinking your 'drink'. You mention that your age is 52. It is not uncommon for us women to feel depressed at this time because of a fluctuation of hormones. I am not qualified to give medical advice, but losing weight can do a lot to lift your spirits. If depression continues to be a problem you should see your doctor. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby sher » January 11th, 2004, 9:27 pm

You are so right Maggie, and thanks sooooo much....you have been terriffic....will post when I get my shipment...or sooner, and thanks again...here in Michigan its zzzzz'ssss time....
ttyl
Sher
sher

Return to Weight Loss