Who out there is doing the Full Fast?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby finalstraw » February 2nd, 2004, 3:04 pm

Today's post have been 'worth the read', I started out considering switching to a Modified version, but after reading all the wonderful post I think I will stick with Full Fast (yes 5 shakes or substitues per day) and then not stress on so bad on those days when I have to attend a dinner or something where food is the focal point and totally out of my control. I will do the best with what is in front of me and then jump back onto the full fast.

Thank you everyone, your input has been invaluable! :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Support

Postby TamiL » February 4th, 2004, 6:31 pm

Howdy all...great posts!! very inspiring as usual! well...day #2 is slowly coming to an end...and IM HUNGRY!! :x and have been getting headaches all day..a little different than yesterday!! but I know this is normal..tommorrow is day #3..then I go back to work on Friday..at first I was going to let it be known that I am doing "medifast" with all the crew I work with, but after reading the sabatoge story that was posted the other day...I may just lay low and not let it be known..if someone asks..Ill tell, but it will be a challenge for me. I work at a firestation, I am a firefighter and EMT..and we do engine runs and ambulance calls all day long..24 hour shifts...I do one 24 on..then one off..then back for 24..then have 5 days off!! its a great scheule, however, those 24 hour shifts can be very busy...so I got a little cooler today..got my ready to drink shakes...and will take a bar with me in my jacket incase I get stuck tied up on a call for a while! (by the way..I had the peanut butter bar today...IT WAS AWESOME!!!) :-P Tommorrow will be day #3 on the full fast...I think like alot of you that posted here..I am better off doing the full fast for a while, my plan was to do the modified fast at first..but I will switch off when I have a dinner planned or my crew cooks HEALTHY stuff!!! thats a BIGTIME thing at firehouses...WE LOVE TO COOK...well this CHIC is taking the backseat for a while...the men can fend for themselves (hahahah..some of my crew are the best cooks I know!! ) ;) I had CHili for dinner tonite..and it was AWESOME!! I added some salsa to it..and dipped my crackers in it..it was great..but I gotta watch the crackers...would be too easy to rip through the whole box!! I am compulsive when it comes to food...so baby steps on this program!! its going to teach me to eat for FUEL..not to live to eat!! 8)

well gang...everyone seems as if thier spirits are up! Im hungry and irritable..but can still keep a smile on my face!! Im greatful for this forum..and for all of you!!
goodnight!! day # tommorrow!! yahoooooooooooo
Tami :D
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 5th, 2004, 7:23 am

TamiL,

Hang in there, for me the first week was horrible, I doubted in the second week, now in my third week it has become a way of life. Just keep telling yourself, 'tomorrow is a new day'.

We are here for you. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss