What a great forum!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

What a great forum!

Postby Guest » December 2nd, 2004, 7:47 am

Hello everyone! Last summer, June 12th, my doctor put me on a liquid diet. After 40 days of nothing but vanilla and chocolate shakes (total body wellness or some such brand), I had lost a lot of weight (over 20 pounds), but I wasn't sure how long I could stand the boredom. I especially had cravings for savory and salty foods. I started looking around for alternatives and stumbled across Medifast. The soups saved me. I've been mixing the two product lines ever since, but I think that may be slowing my progress since the other product has a lot more carbs than Medifast shakes. So I've stopped buying the other product and am transitioning over to 100% Medifast

So I've been doing this for about 33 weeks and I've been losing about 2.3 average a week. :shock: That's average - some weeks I lose nothing, some I drop 5 or more pounds. But I'm losing!

My goal, now, is to lose 100 more pounds. With Medifast, I really think I can do it. I've had a serious weight problem all of my life, and for the first time I truly feel like I have control over my destiny. Well, my weight destiny, anyhow.

Welcome

Postby brinkris » December 2nd, 2004, 8:08 am

Hello New Fellow Medifaster..........
Congratulations on your weight loss as well as congratulations on your weight loss to come.
I also will be losing 100+ pounds and I am looking forward to my transformation. My wife Krissie and I have only been on the plan for 4 days, but we are feeling awesome as well as motivated.
Good luck to you in all of your endeavors.

Brian and Krissie
brinkris

Postby Marseilles » December 2nd, 2004, 8:15 am

Welcome, Brian and Kryssie and also Guest! So GREAT to have you aboard. I know you will all find this forum a wonderful place to be. What a GREAT network of support.

Guest, will you please join up as a member? It would give us all great pleasure to have you join us and also allows you to access some features that a guest cannot.

I hope you all have a wonderful, successful day!
Again, welcome.
-M.
:)
Marseilles
Preferred member

"Guest" no longer anonymous!

Postby Sasa » December 2nd, 2004, 9:00 am

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I logged in and it picked up my correct name, not "Guest." I'm learning!
Sasa
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » December 2nd, 2004, 11:21 am

Welcome Brian, Krissie and Sasa!!! :wave:

If there's ever been a believer in MF, it's me. Just lost 70 pounds, and have never felt better in my life. Doing transition now onto regular food, but will still use MF every day because it's so convenient and good for me. I'm so thankful for MF. Thought I was doomed to be obese having no motivation or hope until I too stumbled across a MF commercial on tv. It tastes so good too, and because you get to eat every 3 hours, it's not so difficult. Don't cheat. Stay the course and you'll be 100 pounds lighter quicker than you can imagine. Glad you found the forum!

A MF Pal,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby shineface » December 2nd, 2004, 12:04 pm

Welcome SASA---

This forum makes all the difference --- keep postin' and shakin'---

I'm glad you found us - it's been a big blessing to me to have found this wonderful medifamily!

WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Guest » December 2nd, 2004, 1:25 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone................congrats hawaiian..........you are quite the inspiration.

Postby brinkris » December 2nd, 2004, 1:34 pm

That previous post from "guest" was me Brian. Duh............forgot to sign in.
brinkris

Postby Nancy » December 3rd, 2004, 12:10 am

Hello, Sasa ~ the door is always open for more Family Members.

It takes a while to figure out how to post, reply, sign in, etc. No worries Brian. I set my computer up to do auto log in and then when we had a crash-a-mundo and some server strife, the computer got reconfigured, I didn't realize it so I appeared as a Guest myself.

I've been mixing the two product lines ever since, but I think that may be slowing my progress since the other product has a lot more carbs than Medifast shakes

That comment sends Health Advisors outdoors for primal scream sessions! Sasa, it is always best to not mix products. Of course you'd expect me to say that, huh? Our products have been carefully researched, used in clinical settings and medical trials. The program is planned to provide all the essential amino acids and macronutrients. The foods are balanced to permit safe, quick and maximum loss.

Kudos to ya for your commitment to get healthy, for your great weight loss and desire to stay on course to your final goal. Shake on and slurp that Medisoup! What’s your fave flave? :bib:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.