2 weeks new

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

2 weeks new

Postby bellamia » May 30th, 2005, 1:45 pm

Hi
I just wanted to intoduce myself to the site. I have been on MF for 14 days today. I lost 5 pounds the first week, but none the second. Is this typical? It worries me a little. I am going to keep going though! I have almost 100 pounds to loose. :roll: I don't want to fail at this. Anyways thanks for listening....
Mia
PS It's bellaMia :D
bellamia

Postby Nancy » May 30th, 2005, 2:16 pm

Welcome to you, bellaMia ~

It is unusual to not lose any weight your second week of Medifasting.

Call your Health Advisor and go over your program - be sure that you are eating all the Medifast products on time and that you have a good understanding of the program, what vegetables are approved and how much meat for the Five and One Program is advised. Weigh and measure your foods or the Lea ad Green meal – do not :shock: eyeball portion size.

Some people do have health issues that affect the rate of weight loss. Often it is the third or fourth week that weight loss slows or even makes a temporary stall.

Be sure to drink all 8 glasses of water every day and take your meals on time - do not skip meals, do not double up on meals, do not go more than 4 hours between meals, do not exercise until week four and only mild exercise to begin with.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 30th, 2005, 5:33 pm

BellaMia....... :wave: ........welcome......I love your name!!!!!!!!...... :D .......great first week... :thumbup: ..and don't let week 2 discourage you....... :no: .......follow Nancy's advise and you will be flinging that flab in record time............ :drive: ..keep shakin
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

thanks

Postby bellamia » May 31st, 2005, 5:01 pm

Just wanted to thank you both for the advice and encouragement! Thank you, Thank you! :D
bellamia

Postby Nancy » May 31st, 2005, 9:58 pm

bella ~

Didja have any scale action today? :mrgreen:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Tk » June 1st, 2005, 7:32 am

BellaMia;
Please don't be discouraged. My first week on MF I lost a whopping 1/2 lbs. I was discouraged, but contined the program and the 2nd week I lost 3 lbs, the third I lost 4 lbs and the fourth week i lost 5 lbs. For the month I lost 12 1/2 lbs. For me that is a great accomplishment. Hang in there Bella, were are rooting for you!!!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » June 1st, 2005, 7:38 am

Tk ~

Thank you for sharing that. It is very odd the way our bodies work, isn't it? I know from experience that Medifast does work and it works faster than any other program and is safe. That's important to me.

I love your dancing rose Avatar!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Tk » June 1st, 2005, 12:28 pm

Thank you Nancy!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Helen » June 2nd, 2005, 11:43 am

Listen to Nany. Check your water intake. Are you on the complete plan or on the 5/1 plan?
Helen
Trusted Member - #10 Club

?

Postby bellamia » June 2nd, 2005, 7:22 pm

I'm on the 5 and 1 program.
I have not been brave enough to weigh myself since the last time.
I will at some point. :roll:
I have not had a chance to talk to my advisor, but plan on it. I drink anywhere from 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
If I don't get my last shake #5 will that effect my weight loss?
Thanks again for listening?
bellamia

Postby Nancy » June 3rd, 2005, 12:38 am

bellamia ~

Yup, it WILL affect your weight loss, your stamina, your health and your energy level if you don't get that last supplement in - we need all five of them.

Eating less than enough is not good. :twisted:

Eating more than enough is not good. :twisted:

Eating enough is enough! :angel:

Come on, Cutie ~ slurp it down!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

yeah!

Postby bellamia » June 4th, 2005, 11:55 am

Ok, I will get that last one in... :lol:
Hey it's the third week and I may have not lost the second week, but I weighed myself today (third week) and I'm 5 more pounds down. So now 10 pounds total. I'm sooo excited because, believe me I have been trying to loose weight for a year now.
bellamia

Making sense

Postby bellamia » June 4th, 2005, 12:07 pm

I don't know if what I just said made sense. Actually I have been battleing with my weight all my life, but have been able to keep it at a healthy weight, but since I had a baby a liitle more than a year ago, I'm near 100 pounds overweight and have not been able to loose any if that weight. Ok I hope that made more sense. Thanks for listening.
bellamia

Postby martha » June 4th, 2005, 12:25 pm

Bellamia-- Hi just a note to say keep your chin up and just hang in there.. you will see results.. I like you was not getting my 5th shake down and thought it wouldn't make any difference BUT Nancy corrected me and it really did make all the difference in the world.. Good luck--10# is great.. keep up the good work..Martha :D
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 4th, 2005, 1:52 pm

Bellamia-

Girl I can relate. When I started MF I had 151 pounds to lose!!! :cry: I now have 112 more to go! :lol: I just kept getting bigger and bigger then God sent a blessing my way- MF. :-P :-P I look back at my past when I thought I was trying to lose weight and just couldn't, but now I realize I was just going about the wrong way. :roll: I still have a while to go but I don't let it stress me out anymore. :D I am just so excited to see the scale going down. 10 pounds in 3 weeks is awesome! :mrgreen:
Last edited by want2Bthin on June 4th, 2005, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Next

Return to Come on in.