!.5 weeks down, but...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

!.5 weeks down, but...

Postby Laramedifast » March 9th, 2005, 8:42 pm

Hi to all! I am also new and working at shedding my baggage! I have about 50-60 pounds to loss and started a week and a half ago. I am excited about Medifast and the prospects, but I guess I'm wondering if anyone else is losing as SLOWLY as I am. At this point, my scale shows NO loss. I have not cheated, have been drinking my water, and eating all 5 medimeals and my lean and green each day spaced out and sill NOTHING. I'm not giving up, of course, but I guess looking for encouragement from anyone else who took 2 weeks or more to see a loss. It seems like when you read the forum, most people have these amazing losses in the first 3-7 days! Anyone else out there slow like me?? :|
Lara
Laramedifast
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby doglover » March 10th, 2005, 8:25 am

I am not in that same position, but have slowed down in my 4th week. I know it is frusterating! I am sending good thoughts your way!
Donna :hug:
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 10th, 2005, 10:45 am

OH LARA...I FEEL FOR YOU...You are speaking to MS. SNAIL herself. I have been 100% compliant...again I repeat 100% compliant and have only lost 12 lbs in 1 Month..compared to others that have lost 15-25...however if we remain compliant we will all reach that goal ...some faster than others (and yes that can be somewhat discouraging) but we will be there as well....for me there is no diet out there that would have allowed me to lose 12 lbs in a month...that has the nutritional value...overall energy & well being..and THE SUPPORT that Medifast has...so SOME LOSE FASTER...OTHERS LOSE SLOWER...But We Are All Losing and with perseverence will reach our goals.Keep on shakin YOUR DOING GREAT!!! :thumbsup:

Donna

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.