12 weeks (84 days), 51.5 lbs lost!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

12 weeks (84 days), 51.5 lbs lost!

Postby need2succeed » September 13th, 2004, 4:43 am

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to report that I've been on the program for nearly 3 months now, and I have shed 51.5 lbs. I've gone from 210 to 158.5 pounds! When I first began this program, I was so excited based on the results others had attained. Yet, in the back of my mind, I felt like my body could no longer lose weight (I have been yo yo dieting since 2000).

I'm so grateful for Medifast! This program can be extremely challenging from a psychological standpoint, but I've never been on an easier plan. Sometimes I do stall, but in the back of my mind, I know the weight loss will continue. Never been on a weight loss program for this long. It's so simple--just drink the shakes! No cooking or any other inconvenient tasks (except for the soups :-P ).

Just checking in! Everyone keep up the awesome work!

Edited to add: I've only lost 10 lbs in the past 4 weeks--on 2 of those weeks, I lost virtually nothing (or gained!). So I struggled a lot with feelings of doubt for the past four weeks, but anyone else going through the same thing should just hang in there!
need2succeed
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby Jeanette » September 13th, 2004, 6:31 am

Hi Need2Succeed!

Looks like you are already succeeding! Congratulations!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DutchChoc » September 13th, 2004, 7:08 pm

Great to hear from you again, N2S. Terrific work you're doing. :D :D :D

I was wondering about you because of that bit of wondering you were doing about the program a while back. I think you've decided that this is a relatively easy way to "succeed", as have I. As you say, we just drink the shakes and make it through the temptations when they arise. It's so worth it. You must be seeing fabulous changes in yourself. I'm happy for 'ya.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » September 14th, 2004, 6:24 am

That's really awesome, and I thank you for sharing! I hope I am where you are after 12 weeks! You are doing VERY well!

Susanna
Started 8/2/2004
297/234/140
Next goal: 220!

Wow. That's all I know to say.
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » September 14th, 2004, 11:18 am

N2S - I'm there! I'm stuck in a holding pattern and feeling my wheels spinning. Thanks for your encouraging post - I shall HANG IN THERE!
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Guest » September 14th, 2004, 10:28 pm

Congrats on the courage to hang in there. I felt my path split a few days ago, but decided to give it my all and make it work because of posts like yours.
My weight is similar to your starting weight and I have only been in this for 3 weeks and lost only 6lbs. Please let me know if you were full fasting or 5 and 1. I am considering the full just to ge things moving a bit quicker. Will be tough for me though.

Enjoy the new bod! :exercise:

Postby Nancy » September 15th, 2004, 12:26 am

Dear N2S ~

Yippy Skippy for you! You must be feeling so proud of yourself and feeling so much better physically!

re: everyone sufferng...

Yeah, well those stalls DO occur at times and they can be puzzling. My own daughter has had her fair share of them.

Do the usual check points:

1. Drinking all your water every day? At least 64 ounces and not a drop less!
2. Having all of your meals consistently spaced every three to four hours apart?
3. No doubling up on meals? No meal skipping?
4. Getting at least 8 hours of sleep?
5. Experiencing extra stress?
6. What's your exercise routine like? You may be O.D.ing the exercise for the amount of calories you are taking in.
7. How much diet pop and coffee are you drinking? How much sugar-free gum or mints? Are you drinking those fancy dancy lattes?
8. Are you weighing and measuring your meat portions?
9. Are you eating anything not on the program? What kind of salad dressing are you using?

If all of your responses are right-on, then just wait. Don't give up. Your bod is bugging you right now. Don't let it mess with your mind. Doing the right thing, day in and day out = success

If you have some areas where you are not measuring up, shame on ya! What's the deal? Quit yer whining, do it right and the flab will come off.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lois » September 16th, 2004, 7:50 am

GREAT JOB :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hugs,

Lois
Lois