10 weeks in and only my second post!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

10 weeks in and only my second post!

Postby AmandaRose » December 31st, 2006, 11:40 am

Hello to all of you!!

I have been on the MF program now for 10 weeks and I have lost 33.6lbs as of today on the program and 17lbs by myself shortly before starting for a total of 50.6lbs wow amazing is how i feel.

I have read just about all of your posts new and old through out my few months on the program and i feel like i know each and every one of you although I have never talked to you directly. I just want to say thank you for all your inspiration and i look forward to talking to you all in the future.

P.S. is there anyone making goal around June?
AmandaRose
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby nickieluv » December 31st, 2006, 11:44 am

Welcome - thanks for introducing yourself. I saw you on roll call today, too - congratulations on your loss already!

I'm not going to be reaching goal by June, but I'll probably be transitioning off the plan at that time in order to try to become pregnant. So even though I won't be skinny-minnie, maybe we'll be ready to transition together.

This is only day 4 total for me - wow, 10 weeks without posting, how did you resist the fun around here? :-P
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby AmandaRose » December 31st, 2006, 12:04 pm

well my lap top was missing a space bar, my 3 1/2 year old son pulled it off and flew it around the house. It just takes too long to copy and paste the space over and over again ..lol well every thing is working now.

thats great i need a transition buddy. and wow you live so close to me, my husband works in New York. A new baby lucky you!!!! i'll be 30 in march and i think i hear a clock ticking!!! tick tock tick tock!! yep. there it is now if i could only figure out how to set the alarm for my husband. lol
Last edited by AmandaRose on January 2nd, 2007, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmandaRose

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 31st, 2006, 12:54 pm

Nice to meetcha AmandaRose!

What a wonderful job you've done! I'm so happy for you!

Please post more often, I'd like to get to know you! Hope the space bar problem rectifies itself!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » December 31st, 2006, 1:02 pm

That is just wonderful. I have been on the program almost 6 weeks and have lost 15.5 pounds. Before that, on the Weight Watcher/vodka diet and then the stop drinking diet, I have lost 23 pounds on my own since May before starting Medifast.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » December 31st, 2006, 7:44 pm

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your amazing results so far!

Happy New Year!!!!!
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby AmandaRose » January 2nd, 2007, 12:12 pm

dede4wd
bikipatra
hulagirlfromhawaii

Hello ladies and congratulations on all your weight loss and thanks for the replies!!

I guess since this is an introduction I should introduce myself more appropriately. I am a 29 year old female living in new jersey new York area where i just moved in the last 5 months with my husbands job from Chicago and before that Reno Nevada and before that Tucson Az and before that my home town and where my heart is anywhere in the Rogue Valley of Oregon i.e. Medford, grants pass, white city oh how I miss the simple life. Anyway i am married with one 3/12 year old son. My problems with weight have been ongoing throughout my life I was chubby as a preteen and then had anorexia as a teen that landed me in the hospital I was 94lbs and had not eaten in so long like a month I was passing out apparently from such low levels of potassium, I should have eaten a banana!! Once i stated eating the weight pilled on fast and at 145lbs I hated myself man what i would do just to be there now and stay there. At 26 I weighed 170lbs and after giving birth at 26 200lbs then migraine medications topped me out at 223lbs 29 years old. Wow its amazing what you can do to your body in 9 years.

I almost went for gastric bypass. I made all the appointments and talked to the surgeon and was ready to go just needed to set a date. Then I started to look for another option. My liver was enlarged and elevated liver enzymes basically I was depositing fat on my liver. I made a decision that no more was I going to be fat and unhealthy and I am going to do what ever it takes to loose weight not too much just enough to be healthy and happy. So far I am now 169 this morning maybe I am holding water, but that is a 50lbs difference from last august with my liver enzymes back to normal and I just cant wait to loose the next 50 more or 46 whatever. This program works I am so amazed and I am positive I will loose all I need to with Medifast what I am concerned about though is keeping it off and transitioning.

Well thanks for reading I’ll make this short now and look into making a journal next. LOL this was a long post
AmandaRose

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 2nd, 2007, 3:02 pm

Don't worry about the length! Nice to hear more about you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sojourner » January 2nd, 2007, 5:20 pm

Welcome AmandaRose!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.