WEEKEND

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

WEEKEND

Postby lilmamCece » April 7th, 2006, 7:29 pm

This is my 5th day. I am doing fine. I though I would have a hard time at work but that turned out well. Now I am at home and have to cook at least 2 meals I am hoping I can make it through with out another slip ups. I've lost only 4 pds but I want to keep going. I know for sure that I will be ordering the RTD shakes next month just for convienance. Thanks for the support. Also What teas and and fruit drinks taste the most like tea? Id idn't like the rasberry one.
" I can do all things through Christ......"

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

SD: 4/03/06
5'2
lilmamCece

Hi,

Postby dede4wd » April 7th, 2006, 8:28 pm

I can't help you with the cold drinks, because I don't use them.

I just wanted to tell you that you can make it through the weekend. Just be careful while cooking. I used to just put things in my mouth while cooking and then I'd have to spit them out! I did it without thinking.

:cleader: You can do it! You can make it through the weekend NO problem! It only gets easier! Remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

DeDe

We're winning, can't you tell?
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby falisamarie » April 8th, 2006, 8:19 am

DeDe is so right as usual just take it hour by hour if you have to. When you are tempted say to yourself I can make it one hour without this and when that hour is over repeat the process. When I first started the program the weekends were the hardest part for me but now they are much easier to cope with. Make up an hourly chart and everytime you get through on hour give your self a star or a smiley face and as weird as it sounds it really really works!

You can do this we are all here for you whenever you need us!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Teas

Postby Jan » April 8th, 2006, 8:17 pm

Hmmm,
I'm a tea drinker and I don't think the MF "teas" really taste like tea. :? I do like them but I think they are more like fruit drinks than tea. I have the peach and the raspberry both hot and cold. They are pretty good made in the blender with ice too. Sort of like a slushy
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Bonnie » April 8th, 2006, 11:38 pm

Since you are on your 5th day you are past the hardest part. Sure I know weekends are hard but not as hard as the first 3 days.

My husband caught me eating right out of the pan one day when I was fixing dinner. He tried to stop me but I told him to back off :x "I AM HUNGRY". He then went to the cupboard and got me a shake told me to stop and drink :guzzle: it right now. I stood there and drank it and it took all my hunger away. To this day I have a shake just before I make the dinner. That way I don't accidentially eat out of the pan.

Hope this help!!! It kept me from getting out of control. :lol:
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.