Water?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Water?

Postby Guest » January 14th, 2004, 7:50 am

Can you count you water in your shakes and ice as part of your 64 oz per day? I can't stand drinking water by itself.

Re: Water?

Postby explorthis » January 14th, 2004, 8:17 am

Anonymous wrote:Can you count you water in your shakes and ice as part of your 64 oz per day? I can't stand drinking water by itself.

Anonoymous? is that your name? (kidding)

Answer: NO. 64 min of Water. Water. Water. 64oz. additionally over and above the shakes. Trust me when I say you NEED it. Your body MUST have additional lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots of fluids. Water. Water. Water.

Each person differs in their definition of water. I see it as 64oz of liquid (again over and above the shakes) My "liquid" consists of Walmart flavored waters, boullion, tang, crystal light, diet coke and water. I consume about 100oz (learn to drink a gallon of fluid every day, like I did) Just get a gallon milk jug for comparison. I have had no problems losing over 100 pounds by consuming different types of "water" 64-100oz of water in the weight loss scheme of things is a pretty short time in your life. Get used to it now.

Just remember - anything you drink must be 0000000 (all zero's) across the calorie board. NO sugar or anything in the drinks you consume. BOullion has a few calories, I think 15 or so per 2 cup serving - get to like boullion - it becomes your friend (and its goooood)

Learn it, drink it, I promise you will get used to it, as you wear a path in the carpet on your way to the lu 100 times a day.

Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Weight Loss