water and i

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

water and i

Postby Guest » April 8th, 2004, 5:48 pm

I DO NOT like drinking water under any circumstances. And i have not drank any in two days not a drop. I am trying to do just the shakes but i am so hungry. I was thinking about trying the Appetite Suppression shake. Have any one tried it? Does it make the heart beat fast. The lady told me it has Citramax in it.

Water Drinking

Postby lexi67 » April 8th, 2004, 8:15 pm

Have you tried adding lemon or lime to the water or using carbonated spring water? I add lime to regular cold cold water all the time and love it.

Lexi
lexi67

tolerable

Postby Tonya » April 9th, 2004, 8:27 am

My suggestion is to drink water room temperature...that way you can drink it a lot faster and get it down. If I drink water for taste, I have to have it cold and lemon/lime adds a lot but since it is SO IMPORTANT to drink enough water, I like it room temp. It's also easier to carry with you if you get used to drinking it that way.

I think that the water is one of the most essential parts of the diet. It helps to relieve hunger and keeps you hydrated so you don't retain as much water. Also, you do get used to it and now I actually crave it at times! And with summer coming, it gets tons easier to drink it....I have trouble in the winter.

I hope this helps! But don't stop drinking the water!!!! ;)
Tonya
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » April 9th, 2004, 6:10 pm

"Guest"

Welcome --- you will not succeed at MF without drinking the water - sorry, but that's how it is!

So, you have to ask yourself - do I really want this or will I continue to find reasons to stay the way I am --- try drinking Wal-mart flavored water or water with lemon or whatever - but you need to get 64 0z of water down everyday. :water:

Read the posts - look through this forum - read our stats - water is crucial to success. Like Nike -- JUST DO IT.... you will be so glad you did -- promise!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Landylue » April 9th, 2004, 7:27 pm

I just have one question:

Which do you "NOT LIKE" the most:

1. Drinking Water

2. Being Fat

Drinking water hydrates every organ in your body including your skin. It 'fills in' wrinkles, gives you a great complexion, and helps reduce dry scaley skin. It also washes away the toxins from your system left over as your body fat is burned, and it helps prevent constipation.

Being fat is...well, uh...dang, I can't think of one, single positive thing about being fat.

Don't set yourself up to fail.

Just do it!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Jeanette » April 9th, 2004, 8:53 pm

You all sounded like Mike just now!!!! I'm so proud!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby explorthis » April 10th, 2004, 8:35 am

Jeanette wrote:You all sounded like Mike just now!!!! I'm so proud!!

Yeeesh, what have I done to this group......?

Bottom line, No water, no life, no live, no use. I have a hard time believing that someone could go 2 days with no water. I can't go 2 hours, even now.

Interesting this “guest” has not come back!!

-I sound like Mike.
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nite Izes » April 10th, 2004, 8:47 am

I know its diffcult for some to enjoy drinking water but sometimes we have to make the effort. Drinking water will stop you from feeling hungry and prevent dehydration.

You don't have to drink it all at once, drink it in intervals or if you have a bottled water, drink it slowly. There are times that I keep bottled water next to me and it takes an hour to drink. There are other times that I can drink it in minutes. By the time you know it, its gone and I can go through 2 quarts in a day without realizing it.

You have my total support if you need it.
(303)285/208/140
start date: 3/27/04
BMI=55.4 New BMI= 38.0
WT Loss= -95/-77
GOALS
√ 1st goal= 250 BMI= 45.7
√ 2nd goal=219 BMI= 39.9
3rd goal = 191 BMI= 34.9
4th goal = 163 BMI= 29.8
5th goal = 140 BMI= 25.6
Nite Izes
Preferred Member - 70# Club