A water question

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

A water question

Postby Huntersmom » February 21st, 2006, 8:23 pm

I know this is probably a stupid question but I have read over my guide and can't figure it out. Do we drink a total of 100 oz of water a day? Or do we drink 100 oz plus the 40 oz we mix with our shakes?
Huntersmom

Postby stelar » February 21st, 2006, 8:28 pm

Hi Huntersmom, You drink 100 oz of water - plain water. That doesn't include any water you might use to prepare meals or make coffee/tea. I've noticed that the more water I drink the faster my weightloss.

Stela
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Water

Postby Jan » February 21st, 2006, 8:41 pm

Hi There,
Drinking all that water is very very good for you. It helps flush the stuff that has been sitting in your fat cells right out of your body. These things are released as you burn those pesky fat cells.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Serendipity » February 22nd, 2006, 6:05 am

Hey, wait a sec. I thought we were supposed to drink 64 oz. of pure water a day and more was good but not required.......
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Water

Postby Jan » February 22nd, 2006, 8:33 am

Water Water
The plan says to drink 64oz of water a day. That's the 8 - 8oz glasses that we always hear about. Some new information which has just come out recently says we should be drinking half our body weight in water. This is not from Medifast if I am correct. It is from another source. So, if you weigh 200 pounds you would be drinking 100oz of water. Water is of course very very good for us. As we burn fat we realease all sorts of things into our bodies. Fat cells not only store stuff but they make a few things too. I've never thought of fat as an organ but the new things I read say that's just how it functions. I always thought of it like fluffy cotton that gets stuck on us. Sooooo I guess the amount of water you drink is up to you. The program says you must have at least 64 oz Drink your 64 and if you can drink a little more -- fine. Plus remember the extra water is dependent upon your weight.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.