Vanilla RTD's

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Postby Nancy » February 5th, 2005, 6:58 pm

re:
I personally am totally addicted to the oatmeals and will choose to eat them as a snack any day over many other items.

It is very good, Shrink!

:secret: I tried something new...I have some davincci Sugar Free Peanut butter syrup and I put some on my French Vaniller Rockberry Oatmeal - Oh, My-lanta! It is awesome - best thing about it, it's the first time I had peanutbutter that didn't stick to the roof of my mouth! :hmmm:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby raederle » February 6th, 2005, 6:29 am

Hmmm.... Then the little stone-berries might morph into peanuts in my mouth... Must try!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby MamaD » February 6th, 2005, 7:00 am

Ok where can we get that magic syrup from????? I am all about flavor!! Do they have a burrito flavor and a popcorn flavor?????

ohhhhh raederle I just looked at your homepage with your wedding pictures!!!!!---- They are so beautiful!!!! What a little cutie patooie you snagged onto... Nancy, nancy you must check it out...her mama looked to be wearing a little leopard printish ensem...that was simply to die for!!

Is the chicken and wild rice back yet?????

Ok so much to keeping to the topic on the form. I mean, why do we have topics? By the time you get to the end of the thread it is all varigated!! Sorry that was a little sewing humor.. I'll go away now....
MamaD
Trusted Member

Postby raederle » February 6th, 2005, 1:28 pm

Hi Mama... Thanks so much for the compliments on the photos! It's funny how I'll actually be thinner a year *after* my wedding than during it-- aren't we women supposed to starve ourselves so we can shoehorn our butts into the smallest possible dress?!?! Not me! I decided to make sure my husband realizes what a jewel he has by getting even better with the years! Ha ha ha... I will certainly tell him, by the way, that you think he's cute-- guys just loooove to hear that. Of course, so do I... ;) As for the leopard woman, there is only one of those! My mom's dress certainily *looks* leopardy in the photos, but I have to disappoint you and tell ya that it was actually a dark red vine pattern. Ahh- but my sister is getting married next year, so maybe I can convince her to don the leop print for that affair! Will keep you posted!

As for the DaVinci syrups, they may not have popcorn or burrito flavors, but they do have such yummies as butterscotch, eggnog, caramel sugar, praline, macadamia nut, and toasted marshmallow! All sugar free! Just think of the possibilities!!! ;) If you haven't checked 'em out yet, you can see all their flavors on the DaVinci website, at davincigourmet dot com. They can certainly jazz up the shakes if you get tired of choc and vanilla, etc.

Oh-- and I heard from Joan Roman that her backordered wild rice soup was on its way to her, so I think MF is *very* close to officially having them fully stocked. Hoorray! I love that stuff, too!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » February 6th, 2005, 5:16 pm

I have been given an inside scoop and most all products sans the Choc RTDs ought to be distributed very soon.

Hopefully the Chocs by month's end...

As for the leopard woman, there is only one of those!

That's right, People, and don't you ever forget it either!

:leopard:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » February 7th, 2005, 12:47 pm

I just got my smore bars delivered today. So the backorders are movin out!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » February 7th, 2005, 12:55 pm

Yippy!

Fruit and Nut Granola Bars are scheduled for February 18th, 2005!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Order Info