Unexpected Results

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Unexpected Results

Postby SneezyKitten » June 23rd, 2005, 10:06 am

Hi All,

I wanted to share something with you that has me believing this time is MY time.

I have been working on perfecting a recipe which needs to be presented to a food critic later today (long story, no I am not a professional chef!) This has been something I have wanted to do for many years and I consider it a personal triumph.

I mastered the recipe...the COOKIE recipe...last night around midnight. While being faithful to Medifast now for 10 days, I had no choice but to scrap this project or taste the cookies.

I tasted the cookies. I had two small cookies, (one from each batch). And guess what? I DID NOT WANT ANYMORE. The cookie is perfect and I am so proud of myself for developing it, but I did not even want to finish them. I have not been tempted to have anymore and I was so happy to wake up to the prospect of a Dutch Chocolate shake with plenty of ice this morning.

I don't know if this is a change in body chemistry or a change in attitude, but I am so grateful that something inside me directed me back to Medifast. I think both my body and spirit are ready to follow this through this time.

Happy Thursday to all of you :lol: See ya at roll call on Sunday!
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby kassilou » June 23rd, 2005, 11:42 am

That's wonderful! What a milestone you have reached! :cleader:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby DonicaB » June 23rd, 2005, 1:18 pm

Wow SneezyKitten~~I think you have definitely had a change in attitude if you could say NO :no: to more COOKIES after eating 2. I believe that is the real key to being successful in both losing the weight and keeping the weight off. When you are in total control of what you eat and HOW much you eat..........there is no way you will not have success. :yes:

Thank you for reminding me it can be done. :yay:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby KeleeGrl » June 23rd, 2005, 1:29 pm

Good for you Kitten! Maybe you can master an even more delicious MF Cookie! :flip:
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby tumbleweed » June 24th, 2005, 4:48 am

Wow cool on the recipe, that sounds like fun. I agree with KeleeGrl maybe you can come up with a fantabulous medi cookie recipe, I have ran to make them oatmeal cookeis many a times during a fits and craving moment. I hope the critic loves your recipe.
It really is cool how our bodies adjust to a healthier lifestyle once we start feeding them right, I used to crave fast food and junk now I crave healthy lean foods. My life has completely changed since I started this, I am pushing 100 pounds lost and will be there very soon, I love the way I feel healthy and full of energy. :D
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Return to The Weight Room