Two Newbies

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Two Newbies

Postby Kasber » July 20th, 2005, 12:22 pm

Hello to all,

My name is Kasai (Casey) and my mother Bernet and I have just stared the medifast diet this month. Looking forward to hearing success stories as well as learning more about the diet, and successful ways to reach our desired goals.

Greetings from Texas.
Kasber

Postby Sablebaby » July 20th, 2005, 2:35 pm

Welcome Kasai and Bernet!

Good to have you both! You will love this program!

I have been on it for 4 weeks and one day and have lost 20 lbs.

Just hang around here and you will do great!!!
:goodluck:
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby fatfree » July 20th, 2005, 3:12 pm

Welcome! How wonderfull that mother and daughter are doing this together....you have a support system right in your family! I am a semi newbie, I have been on the program for a month and have lost 25 pounds......and YES! It feels great :mrgreen: Just keep reading this forum because all the people here are great and have lots of advice and encouragement to offer you! Good luck to both of you.
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » July 20th, 2005, 10:11 pm

WELCOME to both of you..I too love the fact that a mother and daughter are doing the MF program together.. What great support you will be to each other.. :mrgreen: this is a great program.. I have been on it 3 months exactly and lost 60# so far.. Youwill both do great..good luck this week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby beautymay » July 21st, 2005, 9:23 am

Hello Kasai & Bernet-

Welcome to this wonderful world of change & support. I have been on the product for one week today. Although I am still a newbie, I can tell you that change has begun to take place for me. I have lost 12 pounds in my first week. Even though I am aware that some of that weight was water, the fact remains that it is no longer on or in my body.

You now have a made-up-mind to take the weight off and have found an awesome vehicle to get you there. You will discover that your outlook on life will begin to change, because now you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. For me, that light is BURSTING & SHIMMERING...leading me down the path to a place I've never been...which is a place of health, healing and finally an Oh-So-Fine-Body!!!

This forum is a wonderful source of support. I am here everyday, because I need the inspiration that it provides. In turn, I can give support to others as I experience and reach new levels of success.

I wish you and your mom much success and look forward to witnessing the changes that are on the horizon for the both of you.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

Yolanda

We Walk By Faith and Not by Sight..2 Cor 5:7
...........I Know My Change is Coming.
beautymay
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby LeeannNH » July 21st, 2005, 12:46 pm

hi kasai and bernet!

welcome! this place is the BEST! good luck with your plan

leeann :D
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH