Two NW Nancy’s Network at Starbuck’s

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Two NW Nancy’s Network at Starbuck’s

Postby Nancy » October 13th, 2005, 11:19 am

My husband Terry and I had the pleasure of hanging out at a southwest Portland, OR Starbuck’s store with Oregon :rose: Rose Nancy the other evening!

Nancy is one busy lady – she works at a large middle school in a local school district, :goldprowl: squires her teenage daughter about town, :glasses: watches her high school senior play football and in her spare time, Nancy and her husband ‘s interesting hobby is :stroll: geo-caching. (Check that out on the web!)

We sipped tea (boldly said "no, thank you" to the Starbuck's server who offered us turkey sandwich samples) and chatted about the :sheepjump: incredible way we feel when we :bib: eat healthy and are :angel: on the program.

Many of Oregon :rose: Rose’s co-workers have :shades: noticed her weight loss and this busy gal :heart: loves the ease of the program and likes saving $ with the Auto Ship program. :thumbsup:

Check out her T-shirt – Nancy’s school participated in the Portland, Oregon “Kows for Kids” public campaign to promote the arts and to raise funds for children’s service agencies. :yeah:

:secret: When we were posing for the photo, Nancy said she wasn’t gonna :hug: grope me like some people do – trying to check me out for loose skin and flab! I told her she could go ahead! ;)

Yup, that beautiful red car is Unca’s Lotus Elise.

Lemme tell ya Folks, it is a real trick to get in and out of that car wearing a pencil skirt…

Nancy and I had a great :roflmao: laugh – I had to hike my skirt :oops: w-a-y up high :oops: so I could get in…
nope, I was not wearing my leathers...I was afraid my red leather pants might rip – it would not be good for Leopard Woman to have a :oops: blow out in the Lotus! :drive:

Weight loss is not easy, Folks but the benefits far OUTWEIGH the temporary vacation from our foody friends.

Every day, do the :toast: things that lead toward your goal and eventually you'll arrive in style at your goal.

Get into the driver's seat, take action today!

Oregon :rose: Rose and Leopard Woman know first hand that nothing tastes as good as thin feels! :burnout:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby ladyhawke » October 14th, 2005, 5:57 pm

Thank you for sharing that with us, leave it up to you to give us a chuckle, and such a beautiful picture!
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby LoriO » October 14th, 2005, 8:19 pm

Gorgeous ladies and a gorgeous car!! :mrgreen:

Start Date 9/19/05
319/244.5/150
Lori
LoriO
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby lan » October 15th, 2005, 4:46 pm

You both look GREAT!

And that car, Wow!
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

lan
Trusted Member - #70 Club

the nancy team

Postby oregonrose » October 22nd, 2005, 10:28 pm

I sure had a great time. that car is sooo cute. kind of like sitting on the ground! cant wait till I am thin enough to get in-- maybe they will give me a ride! I love living close enough to meet with Nancy and Terry once in a while. I was at a point where I really needed support. lost 26 lbs and now fooling myself-- how much can I get away with eating, stuff like that. what a waste of time, life, and money! You in the forum are also so supportive-- I have been away from the forum and that has been part of it. I am here and now committing for the next 30 days-- nothing but drinks! 5 a day! I hate feeling needy but thats where I am right now. thanks for being here to hold me accountable. will check in with a weight tomorrow morning-- good or not! thanks for listening, nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » October 23rd, 2005, 11:51 pm

Hi ya, Nance ~

Yup, accountability is part of the key to success!
We'll be watching for your report....
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Michelle1210 » October 24th, 2005, 2:29 pm

Oregon rose what a thought! You hit the nail on the head how much can I eat and get away with it......I did not recognize this inmyself untill i just read it, what wonderful liars we are to ourselves. :oops: now i know what to watch for thankyou
Michelle
Starting Date 10/31/05
Weight 221/208

Michelle1210
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to Studio