'Twas the night before....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

'Twas the night before....

Postby doglover » May 19th, 2005, 6:31 pm

JAMAICA! Yes, it is finally here. Tonight I am so busy packing, getting the house ready, paying bills, instructions to mom/dad/and kids. I have to tell you I am so excited!

But more importantly I have to tell you that I could not be this excited if it were not for Medifast and all my medi-friends. I am thrilled to be going, feeling good and looking good. I had my hair highlighted, got my mystic tan and am 33 lbs lighter than I was just a few short months ago. When I began this journey I was doing it to feel EXACTLY this way on this day. I wanted to feel good and I wanted to look good. And I made it!!! I am way past my original goal and only 3 lbs from my second goal. I am there baby! I could never have done it without you all. I truly mean that. I don't post as often as some but I read every day and am inspired constantly. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

So, no need to reply. I won't see it until next week. Just wanted to tell you all goodbye and thank you. I will let you know how Jamaica goes and I will be back on Medifast for those final 3 lbs and beyond after I return!

No worries mon!!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » May 19th, 2005, 11:20 pm

Hey there Lover of Dogs and Jamaica Bound Donna ~

I just said a little :angel: prayer for you and Bill.

:hug: We are just proud as rum punch for your thinny success.

I :scratch: wondered if you got everything done today and if you would get any :snooze: sleep tonight.

We want to see up-close pictures of that new hair color and your mystic tan before you swim it off in the warm waters!

:yay: Have a blast!

:bahhumbug: JK we wanna go, too!

We’ll be waiting for you, Donna. :dance: :stroll: :stroll: :stroll: :stroll: :stroll:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » May 20th, 2005, 7:34 am

Oh wow! What a great feeling! I hope you have a fantastic time, you've earned it. Come back and post pictures of you in your swimsuit!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby raederle » May 20th, 2005, 9:40 am

Yay Donna! It's so exciting to send you off to Jamaica, FINALLY!!! I'm so happy for you, having achieved so much. You deserve every bit of happiness over your new body (and your new highlights and skinlights!)-- I hope you have an AWESOME time, and I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 20th, 2005, 3:30 pm

Yippee :yippee: I am so happy for you. I know you are just thrilled about going. I know I would be. :mrgreen:

I'm sure you will have a great time especially since you look so FINE!

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby fatBgone » May 20th, 2005, 8:51 pm

Donna,
I'm so jealous - but happy for you at the same time!! It's so neat that you're going on such a cool vacation, but the greatest thing is that you reached your goal before you went and then came oh so close to reaching your 2nd goal. Those last 3 pounds don't even really matter anyway!!! (well, I'm sure they do to you, but I just mean that for anyone looking, they wouldn't notice 3 pounds)

I hope you're having a blast - and we'll all me waiting for you to come back & share lots of pictures!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 21st, 2005, 2:13 am

Ok ok........I know you said not to reply....but I can't stand it any longer!! I think about you on vacation every day. I think about you having a goal and REACHING your goal! I think about you in the mystic tanning booth and buying a new bathing suit and all the glorious preparation you got to do 8) I'm so thrilled for you and I can't WAIT to see tons and tons and tons of pictures when you get back woman!!! I hope you're having the time of your life :D

WELCOME HOME (since you'll only see this when you're back ;) )
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby doglover » May 26th, 2005, 10:29 am

Thank you to all! I am going to start a new thread as I am BAck!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room