TSFL Summer Conference Photos

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

TSFL Summer Conference Photos

Postby Nancy » July 15th, 2005, 1:08 pm

Hello, Everyone ~

Sorry to be such a slow poke about getting a little info together and a few pictures for you from the Take Shape For Life Summer 2005 Conference.

Unca will insert them in a while so if the pictures don' show yet, it's not because you are :nana: cwazy or your computer is :hammer: whacky...give him a few minutes here... :felix:

We were in Park City, Utah, the site of the 2002 Winter Olympics. We stayed at The Canyons Resort and since we won a special promotional contest, Terry, Unca and I were awarded a 2 bedroom suite which we shared with our friends and associates, Steve and Bonnie. We were so busy the whole time we were at the conference, we hardly got to spend any time in our room! Terry and I were up until 3:30am and up again at 6:15am. Let me tell ya, White Out and Spackle does a marvy job of covering undereye circles…

We had some time for fun, too. Terry and I and a few other Health Advisors had dinner with Dr. Andersen on June 22nd at Robert Redford’s restaurant, Zoom. He made reservations for us three months in ago. It was so much fun. Here’s a shot of us at the table and then Doc Andersen and Nurse Lori and Terry and I took a little walk around the streets of the city.

Here’s a picture of me with a dressed up moose and a pic of Terry and I sharing a bench with a cool sculpture of a bear.

The next day on Thursday, there was an executive extravaganza for some of the special Health Advisors – this was the third annual conference and our third annual extravaganza.

Thank you for helping us achieve that…Last year we went on a harbor tour of the Chesapeake Bay in a paddle boat, this year we went on a tour of the Olympic Park in Park City, Utah. We watched people training on the downhill ski jumps (some were very young – they start at age 5-6) – their acrobatics are incredible!

We had a first rate :bib: Lean n’ Green program-legal lunchon - grilled salmon and chicken, green salad (yes, there were some items for folks on maintenance: red potatoes, 'tater salad, sorbet. )

Terry and Unca enjoyed the thrill of riding in a 64 second bobsled ride and they took the corners at 4 g’s.

:secret: Leopard Woman did not accompany them – she did not want to crush her hairdo in the very un-chic crash helmet – besides; the term ‘crash’ is not one of my favorite adjectives….besides, someone needed to :angel: pray for their safety and snap their picture as they whizzed by at top speeds!

Here is the picture of Unca and Terry in their bobsled.

Unca and I are enjoying a little Medifast Moment during a break.

Terry and I spoke at the opening General session – unfortunately there are not any real great shots of me in my red leather pants – I will have Unca insert some if we can get some from other Health Advisors…there is a shot of us at the top of the gondola ride near the Red Pine Lodge on Sunday and I am wearing the red leathers that day. BTW, the Red Pine Lodge is a super restaurant. Oh, my! It was tasty – we ate outside and we spied a groundhog. Bonnie grabbed a French fry off of a lunch guest’s plate at a neighboring table (a total stranger to her!) and tossed it to the groundhog – it caught it in its mouth!

Here are a few pictures of us at the Saturday evening banquet and awards/recognition gala. Our MakeMeThinner Team of health Advisors surrounds us. It was so special to have many of them with us when we received our Global Director pins.

Our life has changed so much since we first made the decision to get the flabbage off, to get healthy and to help others to do the same. It is exactly three years ago today – July 15, 2002 that we took our first Medifast shake. We are set free from the hindrances of morbid obesity; I am set free from my unsatisfying job and am now embracing the joy and freedom of helping others to reclaim their health, too.

Three years ago everything we had was dead, dying and broken, including my bod and my husband’s spirit. We are happy to report that we have maintained our weight loss and are enjoying life together and sharing it with you, our MakeMeThinner Forum Family.

Do not give up on yourself – we KNOW you can get your health back. It is never too late to begin your life. With every shake you take, you will get closer to reaching optimal health and an optimal weight.

Let us help you achieve it, too!

The Formerly FLABulous now Fabulous
Nancy Pettit,
Your Personal Certified Health Advisor # 9232
Global Director, Take Shape For Life
Toll Free 1-888-88-NANCY (1-888-886-2629)
We're changing the shape of America, one shake at a time...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » July 15th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Nancy--

Wow you looked like you were having the time of your life.. wished I could have seen Bonnie grab that fry.. :D and from a total stranger's plate too :mrgreen: Thanks for the reports and the pictures..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » July 16th, 2005, 6:27 am

You both look MAHVALOUS!!
Congratulations on receiving your Global Director pins!!
Looks like fun was had by all!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 17th, 2005, 5:33 am

Nancy, Terry and Tim,
I didn't finish reading everything on this post until now. I had started when the pictures weren't there yet and decided I would wait until I could see the whole show. The past few days I've been looking at the pictures and didn't finish reading it all :? I'm a dork sometimes. The point is that I am just so excited reading about everything and I get caught up in the excitement. I would like to join this team and go to these events and celebrate with all of you!! It's just thrilling!! Congratulations to you and Terry on your Global Director pins!! FANNNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS!! :D

Love and hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » July 17th, 2005, 8:42 am

Hi Christi,
We'd be honored to have you on the team.
Getting people healthy for a living is tough, but someone has to do it...:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby 24KaratGold » July 17th, 2005, 9:27 am

Thank you for posting these pictures! It's so much fun to see everybody, and to see the fun you are having.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby dlr2424 » July 17th, 2005, 10:03 am

God Bless you for helping others to achieve optimal health....... :hug: ......can't put a price on that........ :no: .......and thanks for always being there for us........ :yes: ........
Donna..........dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sablebaby » July 17th, 2005, 11:11 am

You ALL look great! Nancy, I love your big smile! :mrgreen: Looks like a great time! :D
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby Mommy2girls » July 19th, 2005, 2:22 pm

Nancy thank you for the pictures and the updates. You all look wonderful and thanks to Medifast HAPPY HEALTHY AND FIT!!!!

HOORAY! :goteam:
Sheila
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Studio