Tlo

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby tlo » July 13th, 2006, 11:06 am

Today is my fourth day, and I am happy to report actually estatic to report that my cravings have subsided and I am doing much much better :mrgreen: I had a great third day, I didn't cheat one time. I am discovering which foods I like/don't like adn I even think I am going to try to do a swap for some of them things I don't like, for some yummy foods I do.
And today feels like it is going to be even easier than yesterday. And on top of all of that, I stepped on the scale this morning, and I have lost 3 pounds!!! I think that is awesome, 3 pounds in 3 days wow!! At this rate I will me at goal in no time :lol:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Started-7/11/06** Re-start 9/11
193/187.5/140
tlo
Trusted Member

AWSOME

Postby alohacate » July 13th, 2006, 11:31 am

Yes *AWSOME* you are doing so well!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » July 13th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Weigh To Go!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Elke » July 13th, 2006, 1:55 pm

WOO HOO!!!!! Good going! Keep it up :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DogMa » July 13th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Great job!! Glad you got yourself on track!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa

Postby tlo » July 14th, 2006, 12:45 pm

Thank you all for all the congrats!! I did have a rough first couple of days, but I finally feel like I am getting that hang of this.
Today is my 5th day and I have lost another two pounds!! So that brings me to a total of 5 pounds. I am just beyond myself with happiness. And since I am loosing that gives me so much more motivation to stick to this and to stay strong and not cheat. I feel great today and I am so glad I don't feel like I felt Monday and Tuesday anymore:)

This will probably be my last post until Monday, where I can give my grand total for the week, and I am very excited to see my total loss for this first week will be.
Thanks to everyone who read my posts, and encouraged me this week, you will never know how much it helped!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

193/187.5/140
tlo
Trusted Member

Postby DogMa » July 14th, 2006, 1:54 pm

I'm SO glad you're doing well. It really DOES work better when you can stick to the program, and once you see results, it gets SO much easier. Sounds like you're definitely on your way!
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby LovenElvis » July 15th, 2006, 9:27 am

You are doing such a great job!

Say good bye to those pounds forever! Keep shaken' and you are going to lose!

Keep up the good work!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby tlo » July 17th, 2006, 10:50 am

Today is my first full 7 day week on Medifast and my grand total for my first week is .....................still 5 pounds!! But that is okay because if I can loose another 5 pounds this week that would be great.
The weekend was sort of hard but I did stick with it and didn't cheat. I think I missed a meal on Saturday, but I didn't cheat.
I made those oatmeal cookies this weekend, and besides the texture (which I already read was going to be a little weird), they were alright. So I carried a couple to work with me just in case I had a moment of sweetness-weakness, I can eat one of those and still be okay.

Looking forward to seesing what happens here in week 2!

193/187.5/140
tlo
Trusted Member

Postby DogMa » July 17th, 2006, 10:53 am

Great job! And 5 pounds is great!! I know you know this, but be sure to get all those meals in, even if you have to space 'em a little closer together.

Keep up the good work!!
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby tlo » July 25th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Today is the first day of my third week on Medifast. I really don't know how much weight I have lost (if any) because my scale is so toally broke!! I already knew that it was like 10 pounds off under, (So it started out telling me I was 175 when I know I was 185) but everytime I get on it said a totally different number that was not like 1 or 2 pounds off, it was like 5 pounds 8, and 9 pounds different everytime. So I just tossed it out and now I am going to buy a new scale on Friday. So I won't be weighing myself until then.
I have been doing pretty good I haven't been getting in all my water like I should but other than that I think I am doing pretty good. I have discovered that I actually like oatmeal!! I have never even eaten the stuff, but I was making oatmeal cookies, and tasted the batter to make sure it was sweet enough, and it actually tasted good raw. So I ate for breakfast the next morning and now I really like it. That of course is after I have given away all of my other oatmeals in a Swap :cry:
But at least now I know what I like for the next time I order.

But I have good days and bad. I have found that the weekends are especially hard for me because I am doing so much and not on any kind of set schedule, it is easy for me to get thrown off track, and not get all my meals in. So I know I have to do better about the weekends. But overall I am doing okay, just have to make sure I get all my water in.

193/187.5/140
tlo
Trusted Member

Postby shortfynesse » July 26th, 2006, 8:27 am

Hey Tlo!!

Glad to see you are doing okay. (Even though I talked to you on the phone) :shock:

Try to challenge yourself with the water. Drink one glass for every hour you are at work. :water:

Keep up the good work.
shortfynesse

Postby tlo » July 29th, 2006, 7:44 pm

I am not feeling very happy with myself tonight, so just thought I would come on and vent a little.

I had been doing so good, and today I hosted a bookclub meeting/party at my house, and lets just say I totally fell off the wagon. I am not going to go into details as to what I ate, I really just need to stress the fact that I am really feeling like a failure right now. I can't see how I am ever, ever going to be successful, if I can't find the strength to show some self control.
I just don't know what is wrong with me sometimes, I know that I will feel this way later, and that I will not be successful, if I don't stick to the plan but I do it anyway.
Sometimes my goal seems so far away, that the temporary fix seems so much more gratifying. What a stupid way of feeling.

Thanks for reading.

193/187.5/140
tlo
Trusted Member

Postby Unca_Tim » July 29th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Hi Tlo,
What's the longest stretch you've made it on the program with having extra nibbles?
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby tlo » August 3rd, 2006, 5:29 pm

To answer you question Unca before this week, the logest I had gone with out a slip up was maybe 2 days. A tiny nibble here, a its-bitsy nibble there.

But after my terrible weekend, I have been so good this week, and 100% compliant and I am proud of myself for that. I posted in the weight loss forum about last night, when I was craving McDonalds fries, I instead went to the store an got salsa for my Medi Chilli. I did use two packets and I know I am not suppose to, but I think that is better than MCdonalds fries. And I only ate half of the bowl since it was a LOT, so technically that was only about 1 packet.
But I feel good about this. I am still hiding out in my apartment not really feeling like re-emerging until I have at least hit my 10 pound mark, which hopefully will happen some day soon. MTOTM is comming around, so I know I am retaining water, so I am trying not to weigh myself until that passes, because I know that will discourage me.

I guess I am one of those slow loosers, because on the 11th I will be on program for a month and have only lost 5 pounds, even thought I know I have slipped up numerous times I thought I would have lost more. But I still have a little over a week until Aug 11th and a lot can happen in a week. But regardless what happens, I am not going to quit. I am going to keep going till I reach my goal this time, I don't care if it takes me till next year this time, I have to believe that this will work for me. I can not continue to be unhappy with myself all the time. I know that is not healthy for my self-esteem or my self-image.
Slow and steady wins the race I guess.

193/187.5/140
tlo
Trusted Member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal